Home The Bridge
Options

Had a fun Legendary Behold from Honor Exchange

LjofaLjofa ✭✭✭
7oqapy5y463h.png

It was a good behold choice but went with Dukat in the end. I don’t have the room in my crew line up for Leah Brahms, only one spot open and I’m saving that for my copy of Edward La Forge.

Comments

• Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    You used 45k honor for a legendary behold? You might regret it very soon. ;)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    LjofaLjofa ✭✭✭
    Quite probably. But I had a hefty surplus thanks to this weekends event. I made almost 30,000 in honor points.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll admit I'm getting impatient waiting for a sale or new crew as well
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ljofa wrote: »
    Quite probably. But I had a hefty surplus thanks to this weekends event. I made almost 30,000 in honor points.

Looks like you really took advantage of the Skirmish event, well done :)
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

It's July 27th. They better announce the sale soon if we're going to have a July honor sale.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »

It's July 27th. They better announce the sale soon if we're going to have a July honor sale.

Yea I thought the same... pretty sure that ship has sailed
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »

Why? If i remember correct they never announced an honor sale in advance. Always the same day and like couple hours before it went live? If it doesn t start tomorrow , yeah then It won t happen in July.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »

Why? If i remember correct they never announced an honor sale in advance. Always the same day and like couple hours before it went live? If it doesn t start tomorrow , yeah then It won t happen in July.

Took some digging, but here’s the post:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/15330/star-trek-timelines-turns-four
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Poor Grilka..great character horrible card
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep reading about a rumored honor sale, but I must have missed how/when this rumor started. The previous honor sales were in Dec 2018 and Jan 2020. Why do we think one is imminent?
  • Options
    General McDuckGeneral McDuck ✭✭✭✭
    Rumor has it someone pulled coding info (or something like that) and found images for an honor sale and they had a July date. There has been nothing concrete that this will happen and is purely speculation and rumor. I don't even think the actual images that were found have ever been shared to my knowledge.
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thx!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rumor has it someone pulled coding info (or something like that) and found images for an honor sale and they had a July date. There has been nothing concrete that this will happen and is purely speculation and rumor. I don't even think the actual images that were found have ever been shared to my knowledge.

They also accidentally added a 4 🌟 Nausicaan & a 5 🌟 No Rugrats Picard to the Vault. We have now been told that the 5 🌟 is definitely not happening. Perhaps people data mining and talking about it led to the cancellation of the sale?

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options

They also accidentally added a 4 🌟 Nausicaan & a 5 🌟 No Rugrats Picard to the Vault. We have now been told that the 5 🌟 is definitely not happening. Perhaps people data mining and talking about it led to the cancellation of the sale?

I would think, if anything, that a massively discounted sale extravaganza would be something that TP would want to try to possibly restore some customer loyalty after how that fiasco has gone. It’d be kind of a half-measure compared to how other feedback has been handled (see also: longer offer durations, multiple offers to cater to different tastes, that nasty gauntlet bug being fixed) but I think it would be appreciated all the same.

Maybe they pushed it back. Would be nice to do more positive, since they are basically drowning in negative right now!!!!!!!

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options

That is the good thing about this game. He can choose whatever he wants and that is always the best way, otherwise we all become borgs

This. The OP might be in a position where grabbing a guaranteed Legendary BeGold is a much better idea than waiting for an event that may or may not happen soon. Everyone plays 5heir own game, and works on what they enjoy.

• Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020

That is the good thing about this game. He can choose whatever he wants and that is always the best way, otherwise we all become borgs

+1. Well said, Trista. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust