Home The Bridge

New 5* in Vault - Nepenthe Troi

robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2020 in The Bridge
5* seems about right.

With the predictable CMD, DIP and MED.

hb6gldzc5jqn.jpg

A bit underwhelming - the #129 overall Voyager, #6 CMD/MED and #8 DIP/MED voyager. No ranked base or gauntlet pairs.

FE/FF level 100 CMD 473 (72-228), DIP 1008 (99-230), MED 1106 (310-572)
FE 1/5 level 100 CMD 248 (72-228), DIP 560 (99-230), MED 716 (310-572)

9atjlmbknz88.png

Traits: Human, Starfleet, Federation, Civilian, Caregiver, Inspiring, Counselor, Betazoid

Comments

• Too bad no science, because she had that huge garden :wink:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Another Caregiver after the Caregiver Mega. Amazing.
  • Seeing how Lucero is in the pack too, I'm wondering whether it will be possible to fuse her with Edward and get a 5* Invasion of Tribbles :smiley:
  • No Gardener trait? i feel ripped off :tongue: still waiting for the inevitable Gardener mega.....
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    Tried twice got the frozen doc both times with a smattering of three star honor and schematics useful only for fuel. Oh well rng bit me in the rear this time.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aww, man. Another card I want that I'll never get.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got her on the first pull. Giggity, giggity.

Awesome. That happens so rarely for me, I dropped the tablet a couple of times. And one of those was EV Suit Tuvok!!!!!

🖖🏿🖖🏾🖖🏽🖖🏼🖖🏻🖖
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    Well....i wanted Troi (big Troi fan) - did one pull. Don't get her...but I will not complain or try another pull7jyarwcwoh2s.jpg

Idiot Stick Kirk?

👍👍🏻👍🏼👍🏽👍🏾👍🏿
    🖖🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Well....i wanted Troi (big Troi fan) - did one pull. Don't get her...but I will not complain or try another pull7jyarwcwoh2s.jpg

Idiot Stick Kirk?

👍👍🏻👍🏼👍🏽👍🏾👍🏿
    🖖🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿

Yepp...but, really useful. Someone needs to clean the floors of my ship^^
  • Had to get her after some thinking but i need the rest of the year to recover the lost dil lol

Riker was happy though

tenor.gif
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭

Also got an Edward LaForge on my first pull today. Giggity, giggity, giggity,

Also got an Edward LaForge on my first pull today. Giggity, giggity, giggity,

Having a great week!!!!!

👍🏿👍🏾👍🏽👍🏼👍🏻👍
    🖖🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿
  • starfoxstarfox ✭✭✭
    i got lucky and have one copy of nepenthe troi. i also have one copy of merry men troi. i want to level one of them; which one should i level up and fuse?
  • Got her on the first pull. Giggity, giggity.

me too
  • starfox wrote: »
    i got lucky and have one copy of nepenthe troi. i also have one copy of merry men troi. i want to level one of them; which one should i level up and fuse?

It depends on what you need more of - diplomacy/medical or medical/diplomacy. Merry Men Troi's diplomacy base is 1400+ (she's the highest diplomacy Troi variant), so she may help you with everyday shuttles, and her 1100+ med and tertiary command gets her on a lot of voyages.

Nepenthe Troi's bases aren't great, but with her proficiencies and her traits she's actually ended up on every voyage I've sent out since I got her Tuesday. I always seem to have issues filling civilian and inspiring slots, so she's been awesome. And she's the highest Troi variant now for medical.

I'm biased of course, but I think their both pretty solid and you can't really go wrong either way.
  • starfoxstarfox ✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    hmmmm thanks for the advice. im still unsure which one to focus on first. i kind of want to do nepenthe first because i loved that episode but i also want the one which will be most useful. i dont have a ton of maxxed out legendaries and could use either dip or med. her arena ability is not that good imo, even though i use the bounty in admiral and it has cloaking. it just doesnt last that long and id rather break cloak with kirk
    looks like nepenthe troi has better traits .
  • edited August 2020
    Yes, I thought she might be good in the arena but she didn't work out :-( I agree, she does have better traits than Merry Men Troi, and there's a chance you can pick up more stars for Merry in the regular portal. Nepenthe Troi won't be added for a long while, so if you think of it that way she may be the one to go with now.
  • starfoxstarfox ✭✭✭
    thats actually a great point i hadnt considered, nepenthe troi wont be in portal for a while. thanks for the tips, im going to max her out first