Home The Bridge

Where is the Klingon Collection?

Capt. Pete OwenCapt. Pete Owen ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2020 in The Bridge
Every major faction has a crew collection in the Cryostasis Vault except the Klingons.

What’s up with that?

4w9sy7yi9ecj.jpeg
ilzchfn9xmbq.jpeg
Joined game 6th March 2016

Comments

• SkettiSketti ✭✭✭
    There are currently 82 Klingons in the vault. Their own collection is long overdue.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sketti wrote: »
    There are currently 82 Klingons in the vault. Their own collection is long overdue.

Honest questions: Are there too many? Would the collection be too easy to advance? Would it basically be a giveaway to long-term players?
    Farewell 🖖
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe Klingon Godfather Jadzia could get her Klingon Trait update as part of the Collection release.....

g74u1giubavh.png
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    And a Bajoran collection too while they're at it.
  • SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    Yes! Even the Xindi have their own collection, and there isn't very many of them. The Dominion could also warrant a collection.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprise B, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Klingons - Yes!
    Mirror Universe - 46 crew
    Dominion - 15 crew
    Holograms - 44 crew
    Bajoran - 50 crew

So many possibilities for player engagement goals. No idea why these things aren’t rolled out quarterly or so.

EV Suit Collection, too. Getting more pretty regularly, now.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • RoxtonRoxton ✭✭✭
    We should have a collection for each faction.
    That would be a start.
    Star Truckerz
    It's only my opinion but....

• Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honest questions: Are there too many? Would the collection be too easy to advance? Would it basically be a giveaway to long-term players?
    I think that may be the issue with Klingons & Mirror Universe, especially at the beginning when collections mostly provided stat boosts. Making these vanity collections would be less unbalancing, although possibly also less desirable.

I think collections are great, and would love to see some new ones. I also expect some of the current ones to be expanded in the coming months.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Roxton wrote: »
    We should have a collection for each faction.
    That would be a start.

Hirogen? :wink:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • RoxtonRoxton ✭✭✭
    Sure why not 😘
    Star Truckerz
    It's only my opinion but....

• Roxton wrote: »
    Sure why not 😘

if they add all the crew from ‘The Killing Game’ it might work, but then they couldn’t make a collection solely for ‘The Killing Game’.... :wink:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!