Home The Bridge
Options

EV Suit Tuvok?

Is this a new 3-star crew? Just had it pop up in a voyage and don’t remember seeing it before.

Comments

• Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    New-ish, from one of those experimental packs that the community did not care for from a while back. He was recently added to the portal and voyage pools, last week or maybe the week before.
  • Options
    Ok, thanks!
  • Options
    He popped up in one of my merit pulls yesterday.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got him for the first time in a voyage ten minutes ago. I'll free up a spot for him until I get 2 more.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have him at 2/3 since they added him to the portal. Picked up one on a voyage and picked up another from a 10x portal while it was still out!
    Hoping for that 3* soon. Only blue not 3/3* yet...then again, every time I have caught up finishing them, they add one within the week. Seriously, the Sous Chef Sisko was added the event after I had all the existing ones when I started. Finished him and Pike and Craft came along. Did them and Uhura came out. Think I finished her in the morning and Airiam was in the rewards at noon. For those who like blues, I have Riker @ 80, Tuvok @ 64, and Picard @ 61. When they are finished, I will warn you. Lol!
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*