Home Engineering Room
Options

Issues when accessing Messages / Game freezes / Amazon Fire HD 8 + iOS(especially older devices)

Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2020 in Engineering Room
Since a couple of weeks, i have serious issues to open more than 2 messages in a row and eg collecting stuff like ship schematics.

Once i enter the 2nd message in a row the game freezes, sometimes, when i only claim 1 and go out of the messages screen, it freezes there.

Especially on my Amazon Fire HD 8 device the freeze is huge, but also older iOS devices are affected. The freeze lasts from 10-40 seconds, sometimes i need to restart at all.

On my iPadPro10.5 i experience a short freeze ( 3-5 seconds as well) but it‘s not as far as annoying as the freeze on the other devices.

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed this as well?

knlb8nrpvs5g.jpeg
•SSR Delta Flyers•

Comments

• Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I've experienced this on both my Galaxy Tab E and on Steam.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Proont wrote: »
    Yes, I've experienced this on both my Galaxy Tab E and on Steam.

At least i am not alone, already wondered if i am the only one, since there was no feedback of other affected players.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    It does this all the time in Kindle.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    ZorkZork ✭✭✭
    I have the same problem on my amazon fire. To collect the 3 daily PvP rewards always takes about a minute with all the freezing. Very annoying!
  • Options
    No, you/we are not alone ... here Samsung tablet; freeze and lock up on 3rd pick of Arena awards day after day ... very annoying ... it's not the DEVICE (can still close the game, play another) ... it IS Timelines ... but what is it?!
    I'm using Android here
  • Options
    VenomXIIVenomXII
    edited August 2020
    This is consistently happening on every older device i've tried on.
    Pixel 2 XL
    Samsung 9
    Nexus 6
    Nexus 5

And just for @#$%'ing giggles, i setup a Bluestacks machine. guess what. it freezes on Bluestacks too.
    How this has not been officially acknowledged that its an issue is beyond me. And if it was, its still an issue that hasn't been fixed.
    But we sure enough have time to setup a !@#!'ing ad wall that never supplies Dil when offer's are completed. but i digress.
    TP has a done a bang up job on this game. /s
  • Options
    I use Amazon fire hdx and have had problems with the tablet freezing the messages while trying to claim them. But since the last October update I can't access galaxy. Most of the time it is a black screen sometimes it has an outline of a ship on a shadowy screen.