Home The Bridge
Options

Behold/Begold Advice

I am in a bit of a quandary. I need 18 more gold characters (including Red Angel who won't be available in pulls) plus EV Suit T'Pol. and have 72 characters at 5*/immortalized. I have 421646 honor left. Would I be smarter using my remaining honor on 10000 honor Legendary Pulls or using most of the honor for Legendary Beholds with the citation for 40000 to help get some of the remaining available 17 players I am missing? Any strategic advice would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of the 18 characters, you excluded 2 of them that obviously aren't in the portal. Are the other 16 in-portal or are they more recent? In any case, your odds are terrible no matter what you do (as I'm sure you know).

Definitely do the daily 10K beholds. After that... 40K gets you either 4 straight drops (10K pulls) or a choice from 3 cards (behold+cite). As ursine cotcher said, the 10K pulls will give you more chances to find a missing card (4 vs 3) for the same amount of honor.

May RNG smile favorably upon you.
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    Of the 18 characters, you excluded 2 of them that obviously aren't in the portal. Are the other 16 in-portal or are they more recent? In any case, your odds are terrible no matter what you do (as I'm sure you know).

Definitely do the daily 10K beholds. After that... 40K gets you either 4 straight drops (10K pulls) or a choice from 3 cards (behold+cite). As ursine cotcher said, the 10K pulls will give you more chances to find a missing card (4 vs 3) for the same amount of honor.

May RNG smile favorably upon you.

The ones I need are - Navigator Stamets, Matt Decker, Mirror Cochrane, Admiral Clancy, Interfaced LaForge, Pining Vina, Gladiator Spock, Bartender Tuvok, Diversion Yates, Dark Empath Troi, Dr Mulhall, Narek, Talas, White Rabbit, Maras, and Gallivanting Vash. I don't even think I have seen them in a Begold when I had a choice between two characters that I didn't have.