Home Make It So!
Options

Suggested Player Sorting Improvement

When searching for a specific player under "suggested players" I request that the sort be by last online. I am using a general example below, but it highlights the issue that most are looking for someone who is currently playing the game. No one is going to be looking for someone who hasn't logged for 1422 days.

If a player doesn't have a very unique name, it becomes very difficult to find them, if not impossible.

2suqe7cm6uog.jpg
Admiral of the Inner Planets Alliance fleets

Comments

• Options
    ZorkZork ✭✭✭
    Good idea!
  • Options
    Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Emperor Borg Drone (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    +1

At least it would make it easier to decide on fleet applications.

Giving players a choice on whether they want to appear in this list or not would also be great. As it works now, it looks like most of the people on the list either don't want to join any fleet or they left their old one already knowing which one they will join.
  • Options
    Regarding dealing with player recruitment, it ties in with my other request on the subject:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/13117/view-player-profile-from-transfer-request

• Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should have searched me. There's only one Jhamel. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Jhamel wrote: »
    Should have searched me. There's only one Jhamel. :)

If only everyone were as easy as you are.

Wait, that didn't come out right. ;)
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made a refurrence to Damar when he said: "Should have killed me. There's only one Damar." :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")