Hooray a pack that I might even buy

I recognize:
Undercover Sulu 5*
Delta flyer Paris 5*
Admiral Kirk 5*
Dr Toby Russell 4*
Forra Gegen 4*
Tash 4*

Of the 4*'s I only have Russell at 2/4 - so this one might be worth a punt at adding a * to my Paris - however Tash doesn't seem up to much so I wouldn't want that 1/4 sitting around.

decisions decisions...

Comments

• Options
    I only had 1* on Russell out of the whole pack.

Bought 3 packs - got 2* for Russell to take her to 3/4, an Admiral Kirk and then a Klingon Bride Jadzia and Silik. Great packs.
  • Options
    GAWAGAWA ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the tip. Took a punt
    Got... behold... Took Barkley to make him 3/4
    Got Tash..
    Got Paris. Excellent!!
  • Options
    I also decided to go for it since I didn't have any of the featured crew FF, and that's probably the only way I'd ever go for one of these special packs. First pulled a Toby Russell, so she's up to 3 stars now. Also got a Lursa from that pack, so now I need one more Lursa for a second star on my Duras Sisters.

Got Undercover Sulu from my second pull, so I'm pretty pleased with the results.
  • Options
    Since I only had Gegen FF I did 3 pulls and received 2 x Toby Russell and 1 x Tash. Happy to get Russell as I didn’t have her and happy I didn’t get another Gegen ????
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought 3 packs, got 3 Forra Gegens. :# Ah well, at least I had him at 1/4 so he's FF now.

P.S. Shan, thanks for changing the emojis to these yellow ones -- the white ones we had originally made it really hard to determine which emoji was being used. :)

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"