Home Make It So!
Options

Make it so EV suit crew can be picked up by scanning.

We now have about at least eleven EV suit crew, crew able to survive in space.
It would be nice to be able to occasionally collect these crew when performing scans.

(I am including Assimilated Hawk in my list).

Comments

• Options
    Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Emperor Borg Drone (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    WRG, please implement this! :smiley:
  • Options
    I said I would bump this up, so I will :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    What a cool idea!
  • Options
    Nice idea! I've only been playing for just over a month or so, and support ANY improvement with Scanning. It's unbelievable useless/boring.

I'd favor a rework of any kind.
  • Options
    This would be fun in general and would improve the scan feature a lot, but it just came to my mind that it could be done in a way similar to the Ktarian Headset. Then we would need to scan in a specific location (and possibly with a specific bridge crew) to get a certain card.
    I guess in this scenario the card shouldn't drop more than once, or there would be players with countless copies of immortal EV Suit cards.
    Not sure if this would be better than a small chance at a random drop and the possibility of repeated drops of the same crew, but it would be fun while people figure out how and where the EV crew drops.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, if scans would be recuded to a 2 hour cycle, it would be easier to complete the dailies in 6 hours if not on a meowbile phone.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    It would be cool if you had to travel around the galaxy map and scan in different places to acquire EV suit crew. Great idea.
  • Options
    Ditto that. Would be a nice perk!
  • Options
    deleting draft folder by posting