Home The Bridge
Options

Immortal question

So I just immortalized my first duplicate today.... I am concerned about freezing/thawing.... no where in the vault does it have a count next to the character I have a duplicate immortal. So is it safe freeze? I don’t want to lose it as it could be useful in a future event. I asked my fleet mates and they have given me mixed responses, they said it’s been known to happen that people have lost duplicates but others have had no issues what so ever. I tried it and it was fine, and right now both are frozen but again there is no indication there are two there.... perhaps this is something the dev team can do for some QoL update.... add a counter on the immortals if they are duplicates.... there is no way to track unless it’s done outside the game
Fleet - Omega Molecules
lv 94 - 600+ immortalized w/ 572 unique - 15 collections max level - VIP14 - Missing 17 1/4 SR characters.

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can freeze and unfreeze multiple copies of each crew. Many people do it regularly. I only have a select few I've intentionally immortalized.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep you cannot see how many of a copy you have frozen except that when you unfreeze one you can see another can be unfrozen and so on until all copies are unfrozen.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    I maintain a separate spreadsheet that tracks all of my immortalized crew and highlights all duplicates. This helps mostly during faction event weekends; recently, I was surprised to unearth duplicate copies of Fugitive Spock and Undercover O'Brien for events.
  • Options
    I fully support your topic!

But I totally misread your title! :D
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a long-standing complaint / “Make It So” request that I fully support seeing get remedied. That said, you have been advised correctly by the prior comments - freeze as many copies as you want. They will all be thaw-able later.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used all my Empress Sato I copies when she was the existing 4 🌟 in an Event......

That counter for extra copies would be nice, though.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    I fully support your topic!

But I totally misread your title! :D

Shadow!! omg
  • Options
    counter would be useful; lack is why I have 2 triplets I know of!
    to reiterate; if you have the crew ACTIVE and you got the vault and see it FROZEN; you have AT LEAST two copies :smile: