Home Ready Room

Confused about this faction mission

A borg cube shouldn't be able to fly? In space?

5qg2osk1xdf4.png

Comments

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    De-molicularization (apologies for probably spelling that incorrectly), remote transport, and re-molicularizatiom of living organisms is fine, but a flying box is problematic... This type of thing is typical Star Trek pseudo-science thinking. I just send the missions and no longer think about it.
  • SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    In space, an object's shape is irrelevant for normal travel. But in Trek lore, almost everything that is warp capable has obvious signs of that capability in the form of nacelles, whether they are external pylons or integrated into the hull such as the Ferengi and Cardassian ships.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a biologist, i am more angry about this perpetuating that "bees shouldnt be able to fly" myth. Its almost as bad as discovering "constellations" while on voyages
  • ChangChang ✭✭✭
    There's starships flying all over, alien species, different worlds and the Federation is still stumped on how bees fly. It's no wonder they can't figure out how a Borg ship fly's in space.
  • Wildstar19Wildstar19 ✭✭✭✭
    i doubt our fearless writing staff have degrees in the sciences...just gotta roll your eyes and move along...or don't read the captions, i stopped year ago.
    Hurry up before those things eat Guy!
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    i doubt our fearless writing staff have degrees in the sciences...just gotta roll your eyes and move along...or don't read the captions, i stopped year ago.

rc3n6c3rq9th.jpeg
  • i doubt our fearless writing staff have degrees in the sciences...just gotta roll your eyes and move along...or don't read the captions, i stopped year ago.

oj2knt2lv8y5.jpg
    “It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so. “ – Mark Twain?