Home Make It So!
Options

Jhamel's Proficiencies, Traits, Rarity

JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2020 in Make It So!
Since it hasn't yet been announced what traits and rarity Jhamel is going to have, I would like to suggest the following traits and rarity for Jhamel:

Super-Rare (Purrple) Rarity
Profs: DIP, CMD, MED
Traits: Aenar, Andorian, Telepath, Civilian, Pilot, Romantic, Explorer, Desperate
Audio File (Bonus): "I've never met a blue skin before."

Trait explanations: Desperate because she wants to find her brother at all cost and refuses to stop controlling the drone ship, hence Pilot as well. Romantic because she's quickly developping romantic feelings for Shran. Explorer because she is one of only a few Aenar to ever leave the Andorian underground caves. The other traits are self-explanatory.
"Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")

Comments

• Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like my wish was not hurd, so I'll have to get a ton of event packs next Wednesday ... on the bright side, she might end up being one of the topnudge characters in the game (maybe gauntlet and voyage beastygurl with three skills or a two skill shuttle wizzie with a super high primary base ... or all of it like Gary Seven). <3
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope you get your trait wishlist. It looks pretty solid. Also hope she gets some good, useful stats for you and the other Jhamel fans. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    Jhammy Triple Whammy I hope (voyage, gauntlet, shuttles). *antennae twitch* Even my cat's name was Jhammy ... that is before he died to the crownvirus a few months ago, almeowst 11 years old. :(
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    Instead of Pilot, she got Communicator, which is understandable. Purrfect would have been Communicator AND Pilot of course. :)

As for her rarity and skill ... she is gold, and her skill is MED and DIP evenly spread, but only two skills, so she will not be a voyage or gauntlet gurl fur sure (unless she gets two 300-900 values). However, she might still be a shuttle monster with two 73 DIP and MED values at Level 1 ... my hopes are still high. Appurrently her piloting (remote-piloting) skills were not recognized by the developers, so she didn't get CMD unfurrtunately.

EDIT: DIP 1276 (220-454), MED 1004 (116-306) ... slight bummer. :( DIP is okay, MED - considering she's a two-skiller without gauntlet value - is meh at best. :(