Home The Bridge

Who should I cite.

I have seven spare super-rare citations, and have decided to complete the jury rigger collection.
Who should I spend them on (two crew)?

I have lots of spare slots, so don't need to freeze any of them. None of them will contribute to other collections.

Yates is 1/4 at level 1, so would need 3 citations.

8ur8jfv0bygs.jpg

Who should I cite. 29 votes

Prisoner O'Brien
31%
[KM]VidemWaldoMagPrime LorcaMe [AUS].•°rÅTT°•.Haere LinteseregJohn Luck PikkardMaximus PrimeChuck S Darwin 9 votes
Commander Kelby
13%
[QH] OxmyxGhostStalkerrobownage]§[ Jonathan 4 votes
Scared Scotty
34%
AviTrekeXo | SilverRose (retired)TP do better!! ~Colli~ (PoF)Dirk GundersonIshmael MarxProontCaptain SMRMiT SanoaCaptain Calvin[CH] 76 suited 10 votes
Kaminar Saru
20%
TP:ToPetter ~SE~PrimusEmperor Borg Drone (SC)Mister Flibble[10F] Unnar{PTC} KennyNCe 6 votes
Smuggler Kasidy Yates.
0%

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kelby & Yates. Kelby can chill out until the next Enterprise Event. Same for Yates and DS9 Event.

Just my opinion. Others are main crew.

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scotty and Saru are decent.
  • Kaminar Saru
    I don't think Saru or Scotty are in the portal yet, so they get my vote. O'Brein is an option too, for event work.
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Commander Kelby
    I've always had a soft spot for the Kelby character because I like the actor, so he would get my vote. Advantage would be that you could use him this week and then freeze him.
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scared Scotty
    If just picking 2 cards - Scotty and Saru. But why stop there? You have 7 cites and are showing 4 cards at 3/4. Cite ‘em all, I say! Bump your immortalization achievement by 4.

Obviously you can do whatever you like. With 4* cards, I don’t hesitate to FF them when I can. But perhaps you have bigger plans than just this collection. I endorse whatever choice you make! :)
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prisoner O'Brien
    I don't think Scotty is in portal. I thought Saru was, but that may be a different variant. I've always liked Chief O'Brien. I would go O'Brien and Scotty. Scotty since probably not in portal. I use O'Brien in arena. Discovery does have a new season (which means probably also a mega event) on the horizon. Basically... You have three good options. I would pick your favorite characters between those three. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Prisoner O'Brien
    O'Brien because... Arena.
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are actually going to need/use these crew, the decision should be easy enough to figure out based on your needs.

If you are just completing them for the Collection on their way to the freezer, it doesn't matter which you choose.
  • Kaminar Saru
    I'd use them on someone who is not in the portal yet, so that would probably be Kaminar Saru and Scared Scotty (but I'm also not 100% sure that they both haven't been added yet and even if that's the case, they will probaby be added in the next portal update).

If you just want to complete the collection and there are no other super-rares that you actually need to immortalize or freeze right now, I'd stop there. Personally, I used most of my super-rare citations to get Evolved Janeway to 5/5* and I didn't regret it.
    If that's not among your projects, then I would maybe use them for other crew that are not in the portal yet. But if you have no issues with crew slots and no one you want to cite up right now, then I'd keep a few for a better use later on.
  • Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaminar Saru and Scared Scotty are not in the portal yet.