Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Whistles and Canaries - 08/27 - ME#3

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    u9q99s7r20jd.jpeg

He's carrying the box. I wonder what hard to get Item we will need 25 of, to Craft the Legendary Jewel......
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crystals, crystals, and more crystals is my guess.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    u9q99s7r20jd.jpeg

He's carrying the box. I wonder what hard to get Item we will need 25 of, to Craft the Legendary Jewel......

It's a fake!
  • Options
    Emitter crystals as its a fakerooni
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another 2 skill crew as ranked legendary. Geeeez.... 🙄
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭

Does seem like TP is stuck in a 2 skill loop recently.....
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options

I really wanted Hernandez for a long time. Not so sure anymore since it's just a two-skill crew...
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    Wow.... Hernandez has some truly terrible stats... :(
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    mejoyh wrote: »

Yes. This Mega is just......no fun at all. EV Suit T‘Pol that‘s it. Rest of the ranked legendaries, pure crap(Travers is ok as well) stats wise. :/
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    They gave us an Enterprise mega, but still manage to insult the show. Perhaps I am missing something, but don't we have several crew already with comparable command/engineering? Does she fill a missing or rare place? Are there many shuttles with com/eng slots? Please give me a reason to fight for her.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

Yikes...I mean, those two skills would be okay if they were joined by a third (she looks somewhat comparable to Gangster Kirk if we ignore his third skill in raw power but has a more useful secondary) but that’s not anything to write home about. I expected COM/DIP/(ENG or SCI) and think such a skill set could have gotten more people interested...oh well.

Any bets on what Narissa’s skills will look like?
  • Options

Yikes...I mean, those two skills would be okay if they were joined by a third (she looks somewhat comparable to Gangster Kirk if we ignore his third skill in raw power but has a more useful secondary) but that’s not anything to write home about. I expected COM/DIP/(ENG or SCI) and think such a skill set could have gotten more people interested...oh well.

Any bets on what Narissa’s skills will look like?

Sec/Dip/Com
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least she looks like the actor who played her......

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    They gave us an Enterprise mega, but still manage to insult the show. Perhaps I am missing something, but don't we have several crew already with comparable command/engineering? Does she fill a missing or rare place? Are there many shuttles with com/eng slots? Please give me a reason to fight for her.

I use Dress Uniform Scotty a lot on day shuttles, and there are a handful of ENG-COM seats that come up. Scotty's a bit better than her I think, but... well, there ya go.

On the other hand, if one were so inclined and had the resources, this could be a good event to try for those high rank achievements. I'd guess the overall field will be a bit softer than usual. (I won't be doing so - I've been 5th before, so I only have 1st place left to hit, and that would take triple the chrons I have in the bank.)
  • Options
    I'd put CMD as her secondary, as it seems to fit her character better (personally, I'd give her no Diplomacy, but I doubt we'd have two two-skill characters) and would mirror Narek's DIP/CMD/SEC.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 390 dilithium packs this mega though have been amazing!
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like a MED tertiary would’ve been appropriate for the sexual healing Hernandez provided Archer.

There’s still an opportunity to get Mountain Climber Hernandez, and I think I projected her as having a COM/MED/DIP skill set.
  • Options
    (A) Traveling Man(A) Traveling Man ✭✭✭✭✭

13.0 Power Rating. I am fine with 2 skillers normally - I know they can't be all amazing cards. But that's bottom 10%, and that's considering the oldest of old cards to boot!
    CABTools.app
    Ov (Overall) | Vo (Voyage) | Fa (Faction) | Ga (Gauntlet)
    Sb (Ship Battle) | Bt (Boss Battle Traits) | Co (Collection) | (Cd (Cadet)
  • Options
    barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh...no. I'm not going to spend that many chrons to get what is going to be an underwhelming 1/5, as much as I'd like to have ENT characters. Probably Shran an Out for this event.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did a brief check of my crew. I think adding citations to

Amelia Earhart
    Laborer Kirk
    HMS Pinafore Data
    Dress Uniform Scotty
    Trubble Herder Scotty
    or Vice Admiral Janeway

would likely give me similar results to getting Hernandez. Many of them are probably better.
  • Options
    Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jhamel wrote: »
    Loving this new bridge crew. <3 I think the event can only be a good one with so much antenna power. ^^

27hk6yz8ia82.png

Gorgeous :)
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jhamel wrote: »
    Loving this new bridge crew. <3 I think the event can only be a good one with so much antenna power. ^^

27hk6yz8ia82.png

Do you have Talas?
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will admit I airlocked Lissan about 6 months ago.
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taking a peek at Hernandez over lunch took some of the wind out of my sails. Great character, but another two-skill crew?

I'm enjoying the story of this mega, and really like crew selection. But the crummy stats cast a bit of a pale.

Maybe we'll get a rerun of Peldor Joi at the end of this?! Yeah yeah, if I get my hopes up I'm more likely to be disappointed. :)
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    @Legate Damar Unfortunately, I don't have Lieutenant Talas yet. I hope she will be in some 390 Dilithium pack soon. She would be a great ENG shuttle help and make a purrfect bridge crew addition. I'd replace Ushaan Archer with her, I think ... though it kinda looks epic having Archie and Shran battle it out on the bridge like that, flanked by two lovely Aenar gurls. :) I'm still waiting for a 5* Shran that is worth his character (stats-wise) and has a great art to use on the bridge as well. Thank you all for your cute reactions. <3
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    At least vacation-dude finally knows how to write the name "Shran"...