Home Make It So!
Options

Gauntlet Chat

There have been times when I have wanted to chat with some of the players in the gauntlet I am in. Sometimes it is seeing a few people I know from the game. Sometimes I notice that I've dropped into a fleet gauntlet and just wanted an opportunity to chat with the group in there.

I recommend that very similar to squadron chats, that a room open for each gauntlet that lasts the length of the gauntlet itself that contains just the members of that gauntlet.
Admiral of the Inner Planets Alliance fleets

Comments

• Options
    Good idea, I like it.
  • Options
    I like this idea.
  • Options
    Sounds good to me

• Options
    It is a good idea. Maybe they should rethink Gauntlet to be some kind of competition between groups.
    Capt_Locutus
    FORGET IT! Resistance IS futile!
  • Options
    Capt_LocutusCapt_Locutus ✭✭
    edited August 2020
    Sorry, double posted
    Capt_Locutus
    FORGET IT! Resistance IS futile!
  • Options
    ÷ Dr. Claire Finn÷ Dr. Claire Finn ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    https://youtu.be/c1xnoyoAAMw
    A little gauntlet fun this past Saturday night waiting for drinks to be brought to my table.
    ÷Dr. Claire Finn - Admiral of the Battleship Yamato & Founder of both the Battleship Yamato & ISS Yamato
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Awesome nails, awesome gauntlet pair! I hope your Balok won against the huge AI of Surak. *antennae twitch* :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Jhamel wrote: »
    Awesome nails, awesome gauntlet pair! I hope your Balok won against the huge AI of Surak. *antennae twitch* :)

I ended the video a split second too soon, but yes my Balok was most triumphant. ;) Thx <3
    ÷Dr. Claire Finn - Admiral of the Battleship Yamato & Founder of both the Battleship Yamato & ISS Yamato
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, I just meowticed it ... but it was close, less than 300 points! Congratumeowsniffilations. <3
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")