Home The Bridge
Options

Tuesday Pack Speculation 9 8 2020 Updated to New Tuesday Date

2»

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    I'm going to go with the only actor(I think) who has appeared in 5 series, Jonathan Frakes. Will Riker in TNG, VOY, ENT, and PIC plus DS9 as Tom Riker pretending to be Will Riker.

Do we have the DS9 Thomas yet? That would be cool.

I'm sticking with a Lower Decks new Crew this week.

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to go with the only actor(I think) who has appeared in 5 series, Jonathan Frakes. Will Riker in TNG, VOY, ENT, and PIC plus DS9 as Tom Riker pretending to be Will Riker.

Do we have the DS9 Thomas yet? That would be cool.

I'm sticking with a Lower Decks new Crew this week.

Still no DS9 Thomas, and he's definitely on my wishlist.
  • Options
    My guess: Captain Riker or Civil War Janeway. 🙂
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    UluruUluru ✭✭✭
    We have 1* lt. Thomas riker
  • Options
    Uluru wrote: »
    We have 1* lt. Thomas riker

That is from when he was stranded. Why the uniform is tattered.....

🖖🏿🖖🏾🖖🏽🖖🏼🖖🏻🖖
  • Options

Good call. 5 🌟 Riker from Picard, as captain of the USS Zheng He......

🖖🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭

I think the only character we've seen on more series is Spock. I count 6: TOS, TAS, TNG, DS9 (Trials and Tribble-ations), Discovery and Short Treks, not to mention the upcoming Strange New Worlds. But the latter are a different actor, so I think your point still stands. Good call!
  • Options
    My guess: Captain Riker or Civil War Janeway. 🙂

That's not a guess when you've seen the packs