Home Engineering Room
Options

Player Support Inquiry

This discussion was created from comments split from: Considering spending money again (but).

Comments

• Options
    I don't know if this is the right place for this but...
    Is something wrong with tech support\customer service? I have sent in 3 tickets on the same matter and have not gotten a single reply. I sent the first on in on Fri or Sat.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if this is the right place for this but...
    Is something wrong with tech support\customer service? I have sent in 3 tickets on the same matter and have not gotten a single reply. I sent the first on in on Fri or Sat.

Hi, your comment was not relevant to the discussion you added it to, so I created a new discussion for it.

Please note that creating multiple tickets for the same issue actually hinder the process.
    Your initial ticket has been received and replies have been provided, make sure to check all of your mail folders such as spam etc.

Alternatively you can also log in into our Zendesk Portal, with the email address you used for your ticket. When you go to log in, at the bottom-left you will see: "Have you emailed us? Get a password." Following that link and instructions will allow you to create credentials for our Support Portal.