Home The Bridge
Options

Armed Philippa Georgiou

Does anyone have any information on 4* Armed Philippa Georgiou?

Comments

• Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    See the post in the Starfleet Communications section. Shan posted the FF/FE and FE 1/4 stats.
  • Options
    eXo|cuzspicyeXo|cuzspicy ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Amphistaff wrote: »
    See the post in the Starfleet Communications section. Shan posted the FF/FE and FE 1/4 stats.

Nah, that post is about Armed Philippa Georgia. They asked about Armed Philippa Georgiou.

Edit: Post has now been fixed. So yeah, that's the one. ;)
    "The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination."
  • Options
    She's up on the wiki too; https://stt.wiki/wiki/Armed_Philippa_Georgiou

No information on the crew cost calculator yet.
  • Options
    She's up on the wiki too; https://stt.wiki/wiki/Armed_Philippa_Georgiou

No information on the crew cost calculator yet.

The cost calculator is generated based on the items in the wiki, until the items get filled in there won't be any data to pull.

"The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination."
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course all the Captains are represented from the shows except Archer.
  • Options
    They pulled out C.O.P. Founder Archer to add Georgiou. The graphic for the pack briefly had Archer in her place.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options

Not true, Lorca is missing as well. :p
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    [ISA] Raven[ISA] Raven ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017

5* captain Lorca was added a few weeks ago..
    (edit my bad, misunderstood the comment)
  • Options

5* captain Lorca was added a few weeks ago..

He means in that pack. Lorca and Archer are missing.
  • Options
    904 max DIP stat WITHOUT any Starbase bonus? I will have whatever she is having to make that stat the highest base DIP stat of any 4*.
    There are three ways to do something; the right way, the wrong way, and the Janeway.

DB: Do Better.

Member of Starship Trista
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am saving my dilithium to get the fourth star on Tactical Burnham. Maybe if I get lucky I can get her after.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

Of course I knew that. Just knew they wouldn’t put him in a pack so soon after his event

• Options
    904 max DIP stat WITHOUT any Starbase bonus? I will have whatever she is having to make that stat the highest base DIP stat of any 4*.

Hate to be that guy but Ambassador K'Ehleyr still has her beat at 941.
  • Options
    Ace Boogie wrote: »

I have not worked on K'Ehleyr yet since she premiered (sitting unattended FF), so her DIP stat never implanted itself in my mind. Thank you for the correction!

Still, with new 4* having over 900 max in stats is insane and is putting some 5*s to shame.
    There are three ways to do something; the right way, the wrong way, and the Janeway.

• Options

I have not worked on K'Ehleyr yet since she premiered (sitting unattended FF), so her DIP stat never implanted itself in my mind. Thank you for the correction!

Still, with new 4* having over 900 max in stats is insane and is putting some 5*s to shame.

I agree, power creep is getting crazy! Makes it fun to get the new cards though ;)
  • Options
    I agree, power creep is getting crazy! Makes it fun to get the new cards though ;)

Even if their stats are sub-par, I would still collect the new crew if I was interested in the character themselves. I also look at their base stats and how the accompanying proficiency stats are as well. Sometimes a higher-stat crew will not be as efficient for mission nodes, Voyages, etc. compared to someone with a lower stat whose proficiency would turn their stat higher in the end during calculations than the former.

• Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's certainly high DIP. Marla McGivers (who came out in June) is also slightly higher than Georgiou.
  • Options
    UnkieB wrote: »
    It's certainly high DIP. Marla McGivers (who came out in June) is also slightly higher than Georgiou.

That high stat love needs to move over to MED and fast! lol

• Options
    Wonder where her veteran trait went? It's highlighted a few times in the show how experienced she was and the 5 star version has it, she looses it because she is 4 star now?
  • Options
    "Armed" and SEC is her worst stat... DB gonna DB
  • Options
    She is still the captain... Hence the higher diplo/command stats. Her original version was pure cmd/dip, so in a way, armed does give you a clue that she will have sec.
  • Options
    I blew all my dilithium trying to get her yesterday. In the end, I airlocked a ridiculous number of Kirks.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thessair wrote: »
    I blew all my dilithium trying to get her yesterday. In the end, I airlocked a ridiculous number of Kirks.
    I have Kirk FFFE and this is precisely why I haven't bought this! Nice looking card, but the chance of me being fleeced is far too high.

Jim

DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Hey Philippa :*<3
    ;) til Monday...
    =j= space junkies seit November 2019 ausschliesslich Top 10 Plätze in der Flottenwertung. Immer mal wieder auf #1 :-)
  • Options
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    I have Kirk FFFE and this is precisely why I haven't bought this! Nice looking card, but the chance of me being fleeced is far too high.

Jim

Ayup. I really should have known better, but I just couldn't resist. :(
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim Steele wrote: »

Its part of the reason I passed on this. Even worse, I could've got Pike. I think I already have enough CMD/DIP 1/5*'s taking up space in my roster.

VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    It is a weird pack. Pike and Janeway are fully fused already, Picard I have at 2/5 stars, Kirk is fully fused. So I would really want only at least one of the two new super rares cards. And I have a feeling if I go for it, I will get a ton of Kirks and some Pikes and Janeways as honor.
  • Options
    It is a weird pack. Pike and Janeway are fully fused already, Picard I have at 2/5 stars, Kirk is fully fused. So I would really want only at least one of the two new super rares cards. And I have a feeling if I go for it, I will get a ton of Kirks and some Pikes and Janeways as honor.

Exactly. That's why I am waiting for time portal to give us discovery crew again... I'm not pulling the "Starfleet's Finest" with a 1 in 6 to get Phillipa. I mean, yeah, I like all but one of the others and need most of them, but not enough to waste dils at this point.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Armed" and SEC is her worst stat... DB gonna DB
    Well she wasnt a very good fighter. Burnham got the jump on her and she lost to T'kuvma.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just cause you got a gun don't mean you know how to use it......