Home The Bridge
Options

Faction Event Neglect - The KCA

Anyone notice how the KCA have not been used in Faction Events lately? I got curious and looked it up on the wiki and they haven't been used in a Faction Event since 31st January - 4th February 2019's "Might Makes Right" Event. Seems odd that they have been left out for so long.

Comments

• Options
    I'd love to see Mirror Odo added to the game.

Not too many other options, unfortunately. There's Telok and Mirror D'Ghor (who is only semi-canon). Mirror Nog might be justified as KCA, although I'm not sure if the other Mirror Ferengi would fit. Perhaps as KCA with the Traitor trait.

Lots of fun potential for STT Originals, with Ziyal probably being at the top of my list. Nearly any Cardassian, Bajoran, or Klingon could be added, and there are an awful lot of them.

In terms of returning characters, Mirror Garak and K'Ehleyr have been featured a lot, although Ezri less so.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to see Mirror Odo added to the game.

Not too many other options, unfortunately. There's Telok and Mirror D'Ghor (who is only semi-canon). Mirror Nog might be justified as KCA, although I'm not sure if the other Mirror Ferengi would fit. Perhaps as KCA with the Traitor trait.

Lots of fun potential for STT Originals, with Ziyal probably being at the top of my list. Nearly any Cardassian, Bajoran, or Klingon could be added, and there are an awful lot of them.

In terms of returning characters, Mirror Garak and K'Ehleyr have been featured a lot, although Ezri less so.

If we’re opening the door to original crew, we cannot forget about Mirror Dukat. Would he still be insane but otherwise good? Sane but still evil? Sane and good? The mind races with possibilities.
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need the rest of the Mirror characters, and Originals for those that do not have a canon version. More KSA repressentation is needed for sure, particularly as they have items usefull for regular Klingons.

Hirogens have probably featued in more events and theres only like three of them in game. There are certainly many more KCA and potential KCA characters.
  • Options
    Maybe the upcoming Mirror collection will help address this.

Would they have much of a chance of winning an event, even among the non-top-tier options like the Federation and Section 31? Still could be included for variety, and I doubt they'd have a much worse chance than the Hirogen.
  • Options
    Replace this faction with another.

While we're at it, combine the Ferengi
  • Options
    If we’re opening the door to original crew, we cannot forget about Mirror Dukat. Would he still be insane but otherwise good? Sane but still evil? Sane and good? The mind races with possibilities.
    The normal Dukat is ruthless, but feels he's in the right and wants to be recognized as such. With the Mirror version, let's take away the veneer and make him outwardly bloodthirsty and chaotic. With little more than card art and a quote it's hard to give an Original much nuance . . . and conveniently this Dukat wouldn't have any nuance to speak of!

Heck, they could literally steal "Let them hate me, so long as they fear me," from Caligula as his quote!

For Damar, I think a foppish hedonist would be fun, but this may be too nuanced to make it work. But flipping from someone who drinks to forget, to simply debauched, seems to fit the Mirror universe well.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options

The Hirogen are looking at you.....
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭

The Hirogen are looking at you.....

Combine them with the Dominion. 12 factions would be great.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust