Options

voyage not working

ExanimusExanimus ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2020 in Engineering Room
After update from play store voyages won't launch after filling crew

Comments

• Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    You will probably want to include your device and what version of the game you are running. This can be found under Settings, Apps, Star Trek Timelines, More Info, then scroll to the bottom.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    ExanimusExanimus ✭✭✭✭
    Have figured out the problem. For some reason it's refusing to launch without a unique name, worse, it's applying the tisk filter. I often enjoy using a unique ship name, but I do not intend to fight with chat filter every single time I send a voyage.

If they want a unique ship name they should allow you to set a fixed name in your ship inventory and autoload it. Requiring a unique name for a voyage and appling the tisk filter is significantly different than the novelty of allowing it.

Now that I've figured it out I guess it's not a bug, but I'm not happy.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    More like the Tosk filter. :D
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    I've had the filter block the pre-generated name a couple of times. Must have been a bug, because I just submitted the same name again and it took it.
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • Options
    ExanimusExanimus ✭✭✭✭
    I got mad and mashed the button. To my surprise it launched. If you mash the button enough it looks like it will send it with whatever text is there.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes it can reject a normal name, I think if the connection is spotty the filter stops working. A restart fixed it.