Home Make It So!

Please stop Dabo from looking at Reenlistment crew

Would it be possible to have the Dabo wheel only look at crew you have. It seems to like populating prizes from the airlock (Reenlistment Crew).

Thanksfp0968vdt639.png

Comments

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amen
  • Between dabo and end-of-gauntlet boxes one day, I got four copies of two-star Kira's uniform. It's madness.
  • SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    This has been an ongoing complaint for a long time. And it always falls on deaf ears unfortunately. The only thing I can suggest is to time your spins for when your reenlistment screen is empty. The only problem with my suggestion is the wheel will still populate the lower row with items for crew you do not have at all.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Ice ManIce Man ✭✭✭
    The worst part is one hour after events end...all those airlocked crew with valuable items selected just for them appear in the refresh of Dabo.
  • It's not just dabo. Loot boxes from the campaign, gauntlet boxes also give you items for crew you don't have. And it's also not just characters in your reenlistment window, I have got items for crew I have NEVER had.
  • SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    The campaign crates have gotten worse lately with this issue. I don't mind receiving items from crew I don't have. I only get perturbed when it uses recently airlocked crew. The Dabo wheel is manageable by spinning at a later time. Crates are problematic because they open automatically when claiming the loot tier. And with Gauntlets you just don't get any choice at all, but usually I get only generic items that aren't character specific.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • +1 to all of this. Campaign crates over the last couple of months have started spawning out random irrelevant stuff - which would be less of a problem if we didn't have an unreasonably low inventory cap!
  • Sometimes it seems as if dev doesn't pay any attention to issues like this. Having worked on that side, I know that they often feel you are still getting something you can use (replicator fodder), so what's the problem?
  • SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    I sure don't need more replicator fodder...I got thousands of rations in each color and enough surplus schematics to burn.

The reenlistment page could use an extra "delete" button to permanently discard unwanted crew. Now this would be a nice fix.
  • +1 for this. The times I've winced at crew I've gotten in a voyage knowing that I'll soon see their gear show up on the dabo wheel.
  • Another Dabo improvement would be to update the ship list - I'm tired of getting Borg Cube schematics
  • Taelle FarTaelle Far ✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    It would be nice if the Dabo Wheel looked to see what ship schematics you still need, and offer those schematics. It seems to look at everything else, including crew you've already deleted or never had, so why not check the ship list?
  • Also it'd be great if the Dabo Wheel wouldn't skip over completed ships and/or characters
  • I’d be nice if it doesn’t give me items for crew I don’t have. I think Usurper Lorca was a behold choice months ago, but I chose someone else. Got his uniform in Dabo the other day.
  • And waiting the four hours for the reenlistment crew to expire still doesn’t guarantee dismissed purples won’t show up in my Dabo. This has happened multiple times.
  • Riley wrote: »
    And waiting the four hours for the reenlistment crew to expire still doesn’t guarantee dismissed purples won’t show up in my Dabo. This has happened multiple times.

Could be working as intended? My Dabo always gives me one needed purple and one dupe purple.