Home The Bridge
Options

VIP Points to Spending

Hey, this is probably going to be closed, but a long time ago Banjo told me that you can figure out your expenditure on this game by knocking a couple of zeros off your VIP point balance. I don't know if that's true.

If my point balance is 60,500, have I really spent $605?

Comments

• Options
    The game's pretty consistent with money to VIP. Every $5 is 250 VIP. The only regular exception is the monthly card, which is $4 to 150 VIP. Beyond that, I have never seen a deal that wasn't divisible by 5.

Based on that number, you've likely spent $1000+.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Owwwwwwwwch!
  • Options
    The game's pretty consistent with money to VIP. Every $5 is 250 VIP. The only regular exception is the monthly card, which is $4 to 150 VIP. Beyond that, I have never seen a deal that wasn't divisible by 5.

Based on that number, you've likely spent $1000+.

I agree....and over 2 million points is just a little bit more than $1000

lol
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I said was for every 50000 VIP points you have you have spent $1000. There are a few tweaks to that like double VIP offers. I think they are rare so the 50000 to $1000 ratio is what I go by
  • Options
    Does the higher VIP points even do anything for you?
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    Slots for sure. You also get some bonus dilithium from each purchase.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are a couple other exceptions to the VIP per dollar ratio. Sometimes, $25 purchases grant 1,500 VIP instead of 1,250. But the real big one is those $5 skirmish bundles. Those give 500 VIP for $5, which is double the normal. I've used those to get my alt (Mirror Lorca) to VIP 3 for that sweet warp 10.

Basically, the old formula isn't 100% accurate, but it will get you in the ballpark.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    the old formula, you simply divided the vip score by 50. as i said in another thread though, ID4 packs artificially inflated everyone's VIP point totals if you pulled those packs back in 2018.

if you've never pulled an offer that doesn't give the standard vip points, or did id4-2018 packs, then just divide by 50
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    There are a couple other exceptions to the VIP per dollar ratio. Sometimes, $25 purchases grant 1,500 VIP instead of 1,250. But the real big one is those $5 skirmish bundles. Those give 500 VIP for $5, which is double the normal. I've used those to get my alt (Mirror Lorca) to VIP 3 for that sweet warp 10.

Basically, the old formula isn't 100% accurate, but it will get you in the ballpark.

Looks like that VIP has been nerfed back to 250 VIP this time around. Disappointing.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I'm glad my alt was able to take advantage of it. I can't help but wonder if Shan saw that here and asked the team if it was intentional. I'm sorry if I ruined the fun for anyone. It's still one of the best purchases in the game for the dilithium alone.
    Farewell 🖖