Options

New 4* in Vault - Camp Nurse Janeway

robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
Looks like Janeway from "The Q and the Gray."

CMD, DIP and MED.

z2voui61jds8.jpg

Comments

• Options
    A mini clone of Nona's traits this week.

2 pulls, 2 Janeways & a Michael Sullivan. I would have liked Vash or Belle Q but I'm good with this.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    5 pulls, 1 Belle Q and 1 Janeway. Used 3 purple cites on her. 🤗
    e2s508iih11h.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    I can't say that I'm proud of myself, but I opened 7 of them, which gave me 4 Picards, 2 Rikers, 1 Q2 and finally Janeway :sweat_smile:

Getting closer to (or staying close to) my personal goal of having all Janeways that exist in the game.
  • Options
    I can't say that I'm proud of myself, but I opened 7 of them, which gave me 4 Picards, 2 Rikers, 1 Q2 and finally Janeway :sweat_smile:

Getting closer to (or staying close to) my personal goal of having all Janeways that exist in the game.

congrats on getting her! i got her on my second pull (first was riker, already immo)

awesome goal too, it’s one of mine :lol: how far away are you?
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Emperor Borg Drone (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020

congrats on getting her! i got her on my second pull (first was riker, already immo)

I'm only missing Arachnia.

Funnily enough, she keeps eluding me in every possible way, including the fact that the last rerun of her event (the one that was bugged and basically ended up giving her away to lots of players) was during the only 10 days since December 2016 when I've ever taken a break from Timelines :sweat_smile::neutral:

Which ones are you missing?
  • Options

Funnily enough, she keeps eluding me in every possible way, including the fact that the last rerun of her event (the one that was bugged and basically ended up giving her away to lots of players) was during the only 10 days since December 2016 when I've ever taken a break from Timelines :sweat_smile::neutral:

cool! and that’s too bad lol

Captain Level 99

• Options
    Well done @The Collective (PoF - FoP) and @Emperor Borg Drone on getting your Janeways! :smiley: I'd love to collect them all too but I fear it'll be a long slog as a VIP0 and F2P. I tried 5 pulls with my very small Dil stash but got heaps of blues & schematics, then finally Riker Q, so figured luck was not on my side today. Never mind!
    Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
  • Options
    Thanks @Steph loves Voyager :smiley: also i just thought of ‘Nurseway’ lol

Captain Level 99

• Options

If this question is open to the thread, then I have all the Janeways except Admiral and Klingon (and to be honest, not excited about the last one.) Only need about 6 gold cites to have the rest immortalized. (save for Nurse now, of course.)
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    @Emperor Borg Drone i’m missing agent (had to pass her up a couple times in beholds sadly) Lucille (those pesky 5*’s in that collection just won’t drop) and evolved (got mutated paris in his event, leveled to 100.....hasn’t dropped since, and i mean that i’ve kept track) oh well soon enough :smiley:

Captain Level 99

• Options
    Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Emperor Borg Drone (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    Well done @The Collective (PoF - FoP) and @Emperor Borg Drone on getting your Janeways! :smiley: I'd love to collect them all too but I fear it'll be a long slog as a VIP0 and F2P. I tried 5 pulls with my very small Dil stash but got heaps of blues & schematics, then finally Riker Q, so figured luck was not on my side today. Never mind!

@Steph loves Voyager I can relate to that. I was ftp for the first 12 months and it was very frustrating at times. I guess some things work better now (you can use warp at VIP0, for example) but for crew collecting it must be even worse :(
    By the way, I guess you opened the single pulls for 72 dilithium? If you didn't have enough for a 10x pull and you really wanted one of the 4* in the pack, then that was the only option, but generally the single pulls are not a good bet.

Also, not sure if this helps, but if you like Timelines and keep playing for years you'll eventualy end up getting most of the crew that you want at one point or another. And this Janeway will be added to the portal sometime next year so you will definitely get her, if not from a pack then out of a voyage :)

• Options
    Thanks @Steph loves Voyager :smiley: also i just thought of ‘Nurseway’ lol

I will always refer to her with this name from now one :lol:
    @Emperor Borg Drone i’m missing agent (had to pass her up a couple times in beholds sadly) Lucille (those pesky 5*’s in that collection just won’t drop) and evolved (got mutated paris in his event, leveled to 100.....hasn’t dropped since, and i mean that i’ve kept track) oh well soon enough :smiley:

@The Collective (PoF - FoP) They added Lucille during the year with 0 new Janeways, so I just put all of my efforts into that collection (also, I had Data V and Delta Flyer Paris at 1/5* and once immortal I knew that they would be very useful for me, at least at that time).
    As for Evolved Janeway, that's really bad luck with Paris. I guess he'll have to drop at some point :sweat_smile:
  • Options

If this question is open to the thread, then I have all the Janeways except Admiral and Klingon (and to be honest, not excited about the last one.) Only need about 6 gold cites to have the rest immortalized. (save for Nurse now, of course.)

@Commander Sinclair that's not bad at all! I would need a lot more cites to have them all immortal :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    Am I the only British player who saw the phrase 'Camp Nurse' and had the Carry On films brought to mind? Oo err Matron.
  • Options
    I was one of those from a while back who said I would buy more Tuesday packs if they were SR's because I would have a better chance to actually get the crew. Well... it turns out that I was wrong. I rarely bought into those Tuesday packs. So this week, I decided I should make good on what I said previously. But I probably won't buy too many Tuesday packs for the SR's after this.

I think I bought 7 packs this go. I stopped at the 4th Janeway. There was a Galaxy Galavanting Vash in there, so I did pretty well.

The fact is that with a 4* you know that you will probably get them anyway a few weeks or months after they are added to the portal. I wanted Seamus and the new Georgiou, but I still didn't buy those packs. This was a version of Janeway, which makes her one of very few crew additions that I would be willing to spend dilithium on even if they are super-rare.

But maybe other players are actually buying more of them than of the ones with a legendary, or we wouldn't have so many super-rares added in Tuesday packs.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can freeze SR's so they don't take a slot. In the case of this Janeway, I would definitely take a second MED primary SR Janeway. If I get her later, that will be just fine by me. :)

I forgot to mention that I also added a star to my 6th copy of S31 Georgiou. The other 5 were very busy on shuttles last weekend. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020

I like my Klingon Janeway. She has high security, good traits, and sec-sci which is hard to find for voyages.

q6ao1he7420w.png
    Let’s fly!