Home Engineering Room
Options

Game is down

As the title says, for some reason, i can't post in engineering section.

Game simply crashes on when trying to load.
Before i had trouble doing my arena runs, got error messages quite often.
But clicking them away, i was able to complete them, but now i can't load the game at all.

Comments

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which platform are you on?
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Windows, android
    There are reports on facebook from others.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    I see. It is running on my iOS except the messages section and not running at all on my Android.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Not loading on my Android phone either.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    Same here.

And creating a thread seems to be messed up as well. Tried in
    Engineering but Engineering didn t show up as Category option. Had to go to another subforum, then „Engineering“ showed up and i could create a new thread in Engineering.

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/16897/skirmishes-lag-und-fleet-screen-issues#latest
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    iOS is running, but fleets are gone.
  • Options
    I'm able to play right now on Android. Although I'm already logged in, maybe that's down?
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    Some of my fleet are still in the game but everyone showing out of squads.
    I was mid skirmish and got booted out. Got back in on IOS but daren’t trying going beyond this screen. Some of my fleet has confirmed we still exist, which is a small relief. So much for being admiral.
    4lh5eabxnx7t.png
  • Options
    could be a problem that only occurs during loading of the game.
    but doesn't affect the skirmish part in particular. so if you where logged in...

and it's a weekend for pete's sake. Wonder how long it'll take to get it sorted.
  • Options
    i’m on ios, just had to refresh. fleets, chat, inbox and time portal don’t work, among other things it also says i don’t have an account
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Some of my fleet are still in the game but everyone showing out of squads.
    I was mid skirmish and got booted out. Got back in on IOS but daren’t trying going beyond this screen. Some of my fleet has confirmed we still exist, which is a small relief. So much for being admiral.
    4lh5eabxnx7t.png

Ur still Admiral,gladly it‘s just a display issue(this happened before in the past).
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    KopaceticK[BART'S]KopaceticK[BART'S] ✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    Down for most in my fleet.. Ios, droid, steam, FB.. all. Those in are not in fleet anymore.
  • Options
    Thanks Zom[BAD]. One never knows with this game and not a problem I had experienced before, thankfully.
  • Options
    DelvikDelvik ✭✭
    edited September 2020
    I’m on iPhone and I’ve been trying to log in for about half an hour now but still can’t get in. Bummer too because I just sat down to play and only got a few minutes of play before my game started having errors for everything I clicked on. I hope it works soon!!

Edit: it’s working now.
  • Options
    keep trying, i get in on occasions. I got in, tried again, couldn't, tried again for a few tries, got in again.
    Now i stay in :p
  • Options
    Game back on.
  • Options
    Back, but seems unstable 😷
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was doing fine until about 5 minutes ago. It seems unstable right now. It works for a couple minutes and the sits and spins.
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is anyone else having trouble posting New discussions in The Bridge?
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    Wildstar19Wildstar19 ✭✭✭✭
    Around 3pm ET this afternoon, it crashed on me. I tried to re-enter 3 times. Then rebooted my android phone. still didn't work. Had to uninstall then reinstall the game, then it finally worked. I haven't had any problems for a long, long time b4 that on the android version.
    Hurry up before those things eat Guy!
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    Servers were acting up this afternoon. Some were showing they weren’t in a fleet.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
  • Options
    PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    xdl86q98h9y1.png
    Still had this crop up when playing for ten minutes on Android a few hours ago. Changing the network often resolves an endless "Hailing" once the Internet connectivity is restored, but in this situation the app needs to be killed and reopened.
  • Options
    It happened to me when I had a dilemma notice as the battle finished.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I moved this to Engineering Room.

I know there is an issue with the forums, I will reach out to the providers tomorrow. When creating a thread it is best to do it from the first page of the forums, while not in any category. That way all categories show in the drop down menu.

As for the issues reported in this thread, I do not know what happened at this time.
    I am glad it is now resolved.

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    PenguinJim wrote: »
    xdl86q98h9y1.png
    Still had this crop up when playing for ten minutes on Android a few hours ago. Changing the network often resolves an endless "Hailing" once the Internet connectivity is restored, but in this situation the app needs to be killed and reopened.

This is happening to me, too. I loaded the game (a constant issue with this new version that holds my phone hostage to do nothing but this game or it must be reloaded which takes longer than it did before and makes me tempted to just quit, but I digress) and after one set if battles this came up and makes me force close the game and wait the long time to reload. I hate this.

77hnjwq6t88l.jpg
  • Options
    Bound2FateBound2Fate ✭✭✭✭
    Is the game down on Steam? It works on Android, but not Steam. I keep getting an error on the remote server.
    Admiral of Historians of Starfleet Join! Looking for daily players.
  • Options
    My game keeps crashing on my iPhone, if I can get the game to load at all.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    No problems here on iOS.