Home The Bridge

EV Suit Spock

edited October 2020 in The Bridge
Edit: posted before seeing the photo

Comments

• GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    OP - Can you please make this a general "Spocktober Mega" thread please?

A new ship will also be added to the game: the USS T’Kumbra.

The schedule of events will be as follow:
    Hybrid Faction/Galaxy Event - “The Noblest Half” - October 8
    Hybrid Galaxy/Skirmish Event - “First Doctrines” - October 15
    Galaxy Event - “His Vulcan Mind” - October 22
    Skirmish Event - “Sha Ka Ree” - October 29

The T'Kumbra is a Nebula Class ship! Yes!

WOW! Best part of this Mega, it will only require ONE single super-rare citation!

Thank you TP!
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope the new Collection is EV Suit!!!!!

🖖🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • I hope the new Collection is EV Suit!!!!!

🖖🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿

ooooo that would be great! although they did announce that a mirror one is for sure coming up.. maybe we can get both?!?
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm inclined to think it might be an EV Suit collection. They already announced the Mirror Collection, so why wouldn't they just say it would be available sometime this month? Makes me think it is another collection entirely and EV Spock would be a great kick off.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • SkettiSketti ✭✭✭
    I hope the new Collection is EV Suit!!!!!

🖖🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿

ooooo that would be great! although they did announce that a mirror one is for sure coming up.. maybe we can get both?!?

They didn't actually announce mirror collection, the announcement was "A New Collection".

Everyone has been guessing that it is a mirror collection!
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it isn't Mirror, their "Mirror Collection...stay turned" comment ticks me off. Feels like being lied to.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm inclined to think it might be an EV Suit collection. They already announced the Mirror Collection, so why wouldn't they just say it would be available sometime this month? Makes me think it is another collection entirely and EV Spock would be a great kick off.

There is ev Spock coming. Also, unless they're adding a new DSC pike, the know existing 4* pike is ev pike. So it would make a good time to add the collection.
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    Yesssss this will be epic!! but i guess now the question is - could we also get a TOS EV suit Spock:

v2kleax5k4lw.jpg

in addition to the TMP one:
    ub7udkm8uni21.jpg
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got to be an EV suit collection.
    Let’s fly!
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »

There is ev Spock coming. Also, unless they're adding a new DSC pike, the know existing 4* pike is ev pike. So it would make a good time to add the collection.

Crew listed in the Mega list are new:
    Shan wrote: »
    The crew mentioned in the announcement are new crew/new variation of existing crew :)

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."