Home The Bridge
Options

3 Event Packs removed

DB please put back the $49.99 and $24.99 event pack back into the Time Portal. I know it may have been a mistake to put them all in at the same time but I was totally about to drop the $25. Just put all in for the full duration and let people get what they want.

Comments

• Options
    I feel the same way. In case people missed it, the 49.99 was for 1 Disguised Kira, the 24.99 was for 2 Michael Burnham's. It wasn't hard to guess, but it's nice to know that Michael will be available for purchase
  • Options
    But if they do that they lose $75 from all the impatient people who can't wait for the $25 pack to go up.

For a second I thought they were maybe testing something new. Then I realized it's DB and they probably just messed up. At least they're consistent I guess.
    "The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination."
  • Options
    But if they do that they lose $75 from all the impatient people who can't wait for the $25 pack to go up.

For a second I thought they were maybe testing something new. Then I realized it's DB and they probably just messed up. At least they're consistent I guess.

Maybe lose some but make some back from people that buy the $25 pack only just to feel like they didn't get what they wanted and then buy the $50 one. You get the full event for people to stare at them. If anything put them all back in and test how it actually works for them instead of going oops take them away. I tend to just buy the $25 pack and find it annoying that by the time it is available the event is pretty much over.
  • Options
    Emmett KEmmett K ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    I managed to buy the 25 dollar pack. I wonder if it will show up on schedule for Me to get twice.
  • Options
    Now that I know people were actually able to buy it I am going to call foul and say at this point they need to be added back in for this event. You now have an advantage over me and I have to wait 3 days to be able to get it. ;):s:'(
  • Options
    It is a rerun. If you don't have the existing characters FFFE like some of us you are already behind. I was shooting for 4 of the new one so I could take this week end off
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Emmett K wrote: »
    I managed to buy the 25 dollar pack. I wonder if it will show up on schedule for Me to get twice.

I did too, but got nothing.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that I know people were actually able to buy it I am going to call foul and say at this point they need to be added back in for this event. You now have an advantage over me and I have to wait 3 days to be able to get it. ;):s:'(

This. If even ONE person bought it, it needs to be put back......

Scott

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

Ticket? I would hope that if the Packs were not "live", they add back into Inventory ones you used, when they dropped them early......

I would hope........

Scott

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Packs are not broken, I did the 100 pack (a rare expense for me, I normally only do a 25 or nothing) to finish my Paris and Reed and I pulled 2 Paris 1 Kira, 3 Burnham and 4 Reed. An unusually benevolent offering from the RNG gods. Also had 3 4* beholds, all FF already because even with 40ish new crew in there they seldom show up for me, and a 5* behold that finished my Crell Moset (made up for the 3 previous beholds in spades). First event pack in ages that wasn’t a total disappointment for me, though.
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭

Ticket? I would hope that if the Packs were not "live", they add back into Inventory ones you used, when they dropped them early......

I would hope........

Submitted a ticket for a refund.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did buy the $25. Raved to be first to max on Burnham. Got her immortalized a less than a half hour only to find Captain Sisko beat me to it. Also got 3 legendary beholds out of the 5 packs. What a strange series of fortunes I never get from this game.
  • Options

Scott

When I bought it. All 3 offers disappeared and I did receive everything listed including 5 packs. 15 minutes later the 99 deal popped up.

They should bring this back for every one and each event. People will spend up front to compete.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is a rerun. If you don't have the existing characters FFFE like some of us you are already behind. I was shooting for 4 of the new one so I could take this week end off

The $25 offer was for 2 stars of the NEW 4 star. Mikey B
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    The offers were indeed erroneously shown at the same time for about 5 minutes. Sorry about that.

Capt. Chaos I see that you have submitted a ticket, thank you!

T
  • Options
    Yes. I got 2 in deal. Was hoping for 2 more in packs. Got 1 Paris 1 kira 2 reed 1 new 4 star.

Shuttle events have been crazy lately. Running 4k from day one and setting 3 hour alarms and still almost lost out last few times
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, I got really lucky with the timing then. Be prepared for a ton of tickets saying this shifted the balance of power in the event. Me buying the pack actually nullifies my advantage because now I’m not going to hit the event hard since I already got what I wanted out of it. Now my goal is those 1000 merits.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    The offers were indeed erroneously shown at the same time for about 5 minutes. Sorry about that.
    shame, I'd have taken it! No point getting it when the event is practically over
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    JMJM ✭✭
    I pulled 10 Blood & Circus packs to work on Mirror Kirk & Spock...10 Uhuras! No 5*!
  • Options
    JM wrote: »
    I pulled 10 Blood & Circus packs to work on Mirror Kirk & Spock...10 Uhuras! No 5*!

I think you are in the wrong thread.
  • Options

Scott

Agree. Granted, only a small number of players probably were able to take advantage of this, but it still taints things. Had I been able to, I would have bought the $50 to get Disguised Kira, and maybe the $25 double your crew follow-up. Who knows how many Burnhams, and extra stars for Kira and Paris would have come out of the packs? Plus, I would have had a full day to level Kira before the event starts, adding at least one, quite likely two event characters. This would have given me an unfair advantage, but like most here, I probably wouldn't have cared since I had spent $. Now, I have to wait until Friday.

The offers should be put back up in order to level the playing field. The irony here, is that DB would probably sell more packs if they did.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    C-Note wrote: »
    The offers should be put back up in order to level the playing field. The irony here, is that DB would probably sell more packs if they did.
    Economics isn't DB's strong point as evident by all the lay-offs...

DB: Do Better
  • Options
    I've always thought in cases with 2 5 star's having both in offers would work better. I also think leaving the 50 dollar offer up would sell more.