Home The Bridge
Options

Suggested Crew Additions

Night Command Harry Kim **** (CMD/ENG/SEC) or (CMD/ENG/DIP)
Night Command Beverly Crusher **** (CMD/MED/DIP)
Commando Worf *** (SEC/CMD)
Commando Picard *** (CMD/SEC/ENG)
Midwife Worf ***** (MED/SEC/CMD) from "Disaster" TNG
Disaster Deanna Troi ** (CMD/MED)
Transporter Chief O'Brien ** (ENG/SCI)
Enterprise-D Bridge Officer O'Brien * (CMD/DIP)
DS9 OPS Officer O'Brien *** (ENG/CMD/DIP)
Prometheus Doctor *** (MED/CME/SEC) EMH Mark 1 sent from Voyage to the Alpha Quadrant in "Message in a Bottle"
Astrometrics Lab Seven of Nine *** (SCI/ENG/DIP)
Astrometrics Lab Harry Kim *** (ENG/SCI/CMD)
Disaster Ro Laren *** (CMD/ENG)
Birthday Mission Hoshi Sato *** or **** (SEC/CMD/MED) From "Silent Enemy" when she has the assignment to figure out Reed's favorite food
EMH Mark II (Andy Dick version) ***** (MED/SEC)

Feel free to add or amend more.

Comments

• Options
    Both from "The Reckoning" (DS9):
    Prophets Avatar Kira Nerys ***** (SEC/DIP/CMD)
    Pah-Wraiths Avatar Jake Sisko ***** (SEC/DIP)

Fencer Guinan *** or **** (SEC/DIP/MED)
    Fencer Picard *** or **** (SEC/DIP/CMD)
    Bartender Guinan ** (MED/DIP)
    Bartender Data *** (SCI/MED/DIP)
    Mixologist Guinan (from "Time's Arrow, Part I" when she's talking to Picard about when they met) *** (SCI/MED/DIP)
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    From Lower Decks
    The "Conspiracy Theories" Blue Shirt

s2phq35ovsqh.jpg
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    From Lower Decks
    The "Conspiracy Theories" Blue Shirt

s2phq35ovsqh.jpg

I need a PTSD, Nam-flashbacks-type Wolf 359 veteran/survivor from one of the ships that was destroyed to approach him and yell something like "I was there, on the bridge of the [I don't know] Kyushu when the Borg attacked, my Captain, the first officer, and the security chief were all killed right in front of me when a bulkhead exploded, and I was just a young science officer straight from the academy." Then lifts their shirt up to reveal a scar from bulkhead shrapnel that got lodged in their side in the explosion.
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how about Chief of Starfleet Operations Kirk, Pilot Scott

sti_kirkscotty.jpg

Engineer Spock and i think the guy in the background is officially named "Assistant Engineer"?
    Star-Trek-The-Motion-Picture-Spock-s-Engineering-Tool-5.jpg
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    how about Chief of Starfleet Operations Kirk, Pilot Scott

sti_kirkscotty.jpg

Engineer Spock and i think the guy in the background is officially named "Assistant Engineer"?
    Star-Trek-The-Motion-Picture-Spock-s-Engineering-Tool-5.jpg

Good suggestions. The Assistant Engineer might have a name. I think he is called by name during one of the emergencies.

EDIT: His name is Cleary.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good suggestions. The Assistant Engineer might have a name. I think he is called by name during one of the emergencies.

EDIT: His name is Cleary.

according to memory-alpha this guy is Cleary
    latest?cb=20110905223746&path-prefix=en

but we could also use Chief Ross
    latest?cb=20060131120536&path-prefix=en

and Chris Doohan
    183?cb=20080204123314&path-prefix=en

and Mrs. Millicent Wise
    121?cb=20120121212304&path-prefix=en
    and Bjo Trimble the lady who saved trek
    dc912a253d1e9ba40e2c597ed2376640.jpg?itok=gjofkJLu

and Lori and Sonak (RIP) too :)
    Star_Trek_Calendar%252C_March_1980.jpg
  • Options
    Turen CounterpointTuren Counterpoint ✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    Okay, so you may not find these ideas in any movie or episode, but I'd like to put them forth...

Possibly the basic main characters of any movie or series, male or female, could be - and like these very much: 5*s! How about: Android; Young Future; Augmented; Hologram; Spore Affected (a good thing;) and God, Godlike, or Q version there of?

Also, a better version of the Traveler 5*, who revivals the Q's. Mark Twain. King Arthur Crew: Arthur, Gwenivere, Sir Lance-A-Lot, Merlin (not old,) Lady of the Lake, etc.?

Stellar Treks 🖖🏻♾️
    Turen
    Admiral Turen Counterpoint at Avalon's Galactic Armada and Captain of the U.S.S. Divinity
  • Options
    continued from above...

Human Data, Human Holonovel Doctor (or any merely a hologram, made real, be it any race,) and Admiral Lorca 5*.
    Admiral Turen Counterpoint at Avalon's Galactic Armada and Captain of the U.S.S. Divinity
  • Options
    SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    Rear Admiral Kirk (TMP), Saavik (ST3), Rand (ST6 & Voy Flashback), Encounter at Farpoint Troi, Bridge officer O'Brien (Encounter at Farpoint), Transporter chief Lt Kyle (TOS), Red shirt Worf (TNG season 1), First Officer Data (Future Imperfect), Captain Decker (TMP), Lt M'Ress (TAS), Assassins Burke and Samno (ST6) as either a single card or two mergeable cards, and the "Don't call me 'tiny'" security guard (ST3) just for the humor, lol.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Civilian Kirk (ST3/ST4)
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    5* Renegade Captain Thomas Riker (best disguise ever :D ).

4* Kyle Riker

5* “Fully Functional” Data—Yar approves!

9srnihizr6lt.jpeg

“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    How about anything that doesn't count as a 5min 5* .... like all the recent event crew were ....
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    5* Henry Starling ENG/CMD/DIP and 4* Mr Dunbar SEC/ENG from the Voyager episode Future's End. It's strange we have Rain Robinson but no Starling.3ksu1yeyumu9.jpg
  • Options

Still waiting on Flint....
  • Options
    nq81e1y7dqav.png

Subrosa Crusher with glowing green gaseous cloud
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    nq81e1y7dqav.png

Subrosa Crusher with glowing green gaseous cloud

Did she make a "run for the border?" :s
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting on Flint....

After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true.
  • Options
    2* TNG, season one, Command Track, Lt jg Worf.

FTLOG.