Home The Bridge

Suggested Collections

The Honor Hall Collection: All crew purchased through the Honor Hall.
So Awarded: All crew that have been awarded through the achievements mechanic.

Comments

• (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great idea. What if doing this unlocked another crew member in the honor hall.?
    Let’s fly!
  • 4* & 5* Collections
  • The Honor Hall Collection: All crew purchased through the Honor Hall.

Horrible idea imho, since some honor crew aren t worth 100k honor and 4 cites. At least not to me. 🤗
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

Horrible idea imho, since some honor crew aren t worth 100k honor and 4 cites. At least not to me. 🤗

Agreed. Cap’n Bev is a trap when it comes to an alluring skill set with less than stellar stats and Kahless isn’t so much better than other COM/SEC crew any longer that 300,000 honor is worth it, at least for me. And although I jumped on Phlox immediately because I adore that version, I didn’t exactly need him to be successful at voyages or events.
  • calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    4* & 5* Collections

I disagree with this. That would mean that EVERY crew in the game would be part of at least 1 collection, thus diminishing the value of collections.
  • calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020

Wouldn’t making this collection increase the value of these hard-to-get crew? Thus helping TPs bottom line as well?

Same reason I want a collection for the Voyage-Only crew
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

Wouldn’t making this collection increase the value of these hard-to-get crew? Thus helping TPs bottom line as well?

Same reason I want a collection for the Voyage-Only crew

Depends on the rewards. If a prospective Honor Hall Collection were to be set up like most of the existing vanity collections, there would be no advantage beyond reeling in the small number of people who have a burning desire to finish every collection and don’t get unreasonably upset when new collections are added.

Having a reward structure like A New Challenger Approaches or the trait collections where there are stat boosts in the reward tiers would be much more intriguing. And having a special crew like the Hologram Enthusiasts collection would maybe be the most exciting yet, if it were perhaps a new #1 voyager and/or someone with a unique skill set like Metaphasic Shielding Conference Crusher (COM/MED/ENG) or Stranded La Forge (ENG/MED/DIP). Nothing against Lucille Davenport, but I don’t hear of many people racing to complete Holodeck Enthusiasts to get her.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Voyagers: All voyage exclusive crew.

Reward: V'Ger

I just need to work out if you should be able to get all 5/5, or if you can only get a 1/5 and will need to cite for the rest.

It's 8 4* crew so a 5/5 seems to generous, but they're difficult crew to get.
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like many obvious collections have been discussed in various threads:
    - 4* crew
    - 5* crew
    - voyage exclusive (could combine with honor hall exclusive crew)
    - Klingons
    - Mirror universe

A couple other ideas:
    - Delta Quadrant (similar to the Delphic Expanse collection)
    - Andorians
    - Civilians (there are many other trait-based options by this point)
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any new Collection that is added that someone does not want/like, why not just not work on doing it?

🖖🏻🖖🖖🏼🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • marschallinmarschallin ✭✭✭✭
    Any new Collection that is added that someone does not want/like, why not just not work on doing it?

🖖🏻🖖🖖🏼🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿

Couldn’t agree more. I’m a big fan of the game having something for everyone. Maybe it wouldn’t be something I’d pursue, but giving whales some unique crew options to chase might help keep them engaged and give them something to strive for.

Keeping the whales happy (and spending) means the company gets to keep their lights on. :)
  • Since Lower Decks characters are going to be added. A Lower Decks collection would make the most sense.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since Lower Decks characters are going to be added. A Lower Decks collection would make the most sense.

There is no Discovery or Picard collection. I don't know why they would suddenly add a Lower Decks collection. And if you want Lower Decks, you can talk about a series collection for all the early series too.
    Since Lower Decks characters are going to be added. A Lower Decks collection would make the most sense.

Has that been confirmed now?

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

Ben said in the interview that they're working on Lower Decks characters, but need to get the look right in the game. And besides that, of course they're adding characters of a current show. Do you really need confirmation of that?
    AviTrek wrote: »

Ben said in the interview that they're working on Lower Decks characters, but need to get the look right in the game. And besides that, of course they're adding characters of a current show. Do you really need confirmation of that?

Asked a simple question, because I had not heard anything definite. Didn't call anyone a liar. Didn't say the person was an idiot. Just asked a simple question.

Wasn't even an off the wall question, considering that the first season ended last week.

• eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting for this collection, and i've been pleasantly surprised by how many we actually have in game so far

star-trek-motion-picture-crew-1.jpg

but the best part would be the super yuge expanded version where you have to collect all of these guys too :D
    latest?cb=20110906004857&path-prefix=en
  • AviTrek wrote: »

There is no Discovery or Picard collection. I don't know why they would suddenly add a Lower Decks collection. And if you want Lower Decks, you can talk about a series collection for all the early series too.

Actually, a Lower Decks collection would be awesome... Ensigns and Crewmen from all of the shows combined into their own collection of Lower Decks characters; not just the lower decks show characters.
  • Bound2FateBound2Fate ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    I would have an animated collection--include the Animated Series and Lower Decks.
    Admiral of Historians of Starfleet Join! Looking for daily players.
    Bound2Fate wrote: »
    I would have an animated collection--include the Animated Series and Lower Decks.

This would make sense. All animated crew. It's a little smidgen early to start a "Lower Decks" specific Collection, before we have a single Crew yet.

But TAS, we have quite a few.....

Rescue Team Uhura
    Aleek-Om
    Robert April
    Arex
    Bem
    Em-3-Green
    Lucien
    Thelin

Enough for a good start, at least. And Lower Decks does have the potential to add quite a few.

Still waiting for this collection, and i've been pleasantly surprised by how many we actually have in game so far

star-trek-motion-picture-crew-1.jpg

but the best part would be the super yuge expanded version where you have to collect all of these guys too :D
    latest?cb=20110906004857&path-prefix=en

IIRC, there were actually 430 crew total in the Rec Room scene. An homage to the TOS stats.
  • I think a mirror universe collection makes a lot of sense. Though, how about a Villain collection? Either that or a Villain mega event please... ST has had some some fantastic villains over the years, and they deserve to be highlighted... for being wonderfully despicable lol.
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    There has been some noise for the mirror collection as being soon.
    +1 on the Villain Mega. Maybe all the bad guys are fighting over territory and we have to play peacekeepers. That could be epic.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    How about an Apollo collection? It just has Apollo and nothing else but it gives you a new Apollo if you complete it. I think this would have broad appeal to every player named Apollo in the game.

j6389ok2413j.jpeg
    Let’s fly!
  • PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about an Apollo collection? It just has Apollo and nothing else but it gives you a new Apollo if you complete it. I think this would have broad appeal to every player named Apollo in the game.

j6389ok2413j.jpeg

I have a relevant pun for this, but if i share it, then i would have to appollogize.