Home The Bridge
Options

New crew: D’Nesh 5*

I'm surprised no one else has posted this one yet.

As expected, she is a 2-skiller, but she would complete the "Archer's Angels" for me since I have the other two, so I gave it a shot. I got a very good pull with 2 beholds and an Etana, but sadly, ALL HONOUR.

Also sad is her traits are very much needed for Voyages, but being a 2-skiller, I would never use her for that anyway...

zoopv7g0e3vt.png
I want to become a Dilionaire...

Comments

• Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried five attempts, both to get my favorite of that trio and to see if I could luck into a fourth star for Saboteur Garak, but came up empty-handed. Such is life with Tuesday packs...don’t come in with expectations unless you also have a hoard of dilithium to blow in the attempt.
  • Options
    KadavarKadavar ✭✭✭
    I was after two of the SRs. Third and final pack i got D'nesh and 2 Etana. Never had 3 in one pack before. Didnt get either of the SR i wanted and i already have etana at 5*.
  • Options
    Tried one pull and got the fifth star on my Garak, so good enough.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...