Home Make It So!
Options

Ferengi Bazaar Trade?

Trade: A Capital Idea or No?

Travel to Ferengi home planet; sell from your Starbase; Deep Space Nine? Auction or sell, but let us not cheat anyone: allow a fixed price or price range for items via Tilting Point? Any thing is acceptable to sell: from ship, to item, to component, to boost, to chronitons, but not crew - how barbaric that would seem! If you don't like this, say so, and those who do please, "Make it thusly such!" It is merely an idea. Buy a slightly used industrial replicator? A possibility maybe, but a wanted one?

PS - What about mining asteroids or something? Merely another thought.

Head For That Distant Star ⭐!
Trek On!

Turen
Admiral Turen Counterpoint at Avalon's Galactic Armada and Captain of the U.S.S. Divinity

Comments

• Options
    Add the Orion homeworld and then you could sell your crew! >:)
  • Options
    Lol ShadowPresence, but then who would do all the drudgery? I'm kidding of course, yet slavery is by far by no means a humorous matter..awful. I think Roddenberry wouldn't approve either. It is interesting that all are supposed equals, yet a pecking order exists. Ok, so some have more stars, a higher rank, or higher level, but all are equal souls bouncing around the cosmos! Best Treks 🖖🏻✨! Oh I have a planet I could sell you: called earth?...?
    Admiral Turen Counterpoint at Avalon's Galactic Armada and Captain of the U.S.S. Divinity