Home The Bridge
Options

Best use for "unlimited" Chronitons

I have already finished all missions and campaingns, and I am just collecting Chroniton right now. So I end up with little over 59K Chrons, and if I use a Supply Kit I will have about 70K to spend.
What is the best use for it? I thought about using it to max Alternate Future Bashir, but maybe there is something better to do with it :D . Is there a way I can I use it to obtain merits or to get more crew? If not, does anyone knows the mission that would give me most credits?
Cheers
Capt_Locutus
FORGET IT! Resistance IS futile!

Comments

• Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you still have crew to level, that is your best use of the chrons.

After that, either use them to pre-farm galaxy events, or save them to use in galaxy/skirmish events.
  • Options
    The best way to get honor and credits from chronitons is use them in a Skirmish event. I can’t think of any way to convert them into merits (unless you have good Gauntlet crew you need to level, then those Gauntlet crew can get you merits).
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have already finished all missions and campaingns, and I am just collecting Chroniton right now. So I end up with little over 59K Chrons, and if I use a Supply Kit I will have about 70K to spend.
    What is the best use for it? I thought about using it to max Alternate Future Bashir, but maybe there is something better to do with it :D . Is there a way I can I use it to obtain merits or to get more crew? If not, does anyone knows the mission that would give me most credits?
    Cheers

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/14164/since-this-week-is-a-skirmish/p1

Use them on Space Battles during the Skirmish Phase to upgrade Crew.......

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Thanks for the ideas!
    Capt_Locutus
    FORGET IT! Resistance IS futile!
  • Options
    Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Emperor Borg Drone (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    You can't turn them into merits. You can turn them into credits by doing lots of away missions/space battles and those credits can be used to buy basic 10x pulls, but the returns in honor/crew aren't usually worth the expense. I did it during the last honor sale to put together as much honor as I could, but I was almost at 150.000 chrons and I don't ever plant to go for a win in a galaxy or skirmish event, so half of those chrons would have been of no use to me anyway. I wouldn't do it as long as you can still find a better use for them or start saving them up for a potential event win.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't turn them into merits. You can turn them into credits by doing lots of away missions/space battles and those credits can be used to buy basic 10x pulls, but the returns in honor/crew aren't usually worth the expense. I did it during the last honor sale to put together as much honor as I could, but I was almost at 150.000 chrons and I don't ever plant to go for a win in a galaxy or skirmish event, so half of those chrons would have been of no use to me anyway. I wouldn't do it as long as you can still find a better use for them or start saving them up for a potential event win.

Saving for first/second place in an Event that introduces a favorite Crew as the 5 🌟 would be a great use. If the Event is Galaxy, Skirmish, or a combo including one or both.....

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    The past few months I've been largely pre-farming for galaxy events, and gotten to the point where I typically have at least 200 of any of these items. This has allowed me to get any galaxy event Legendary I've wanted without having to spend many chrons. I usually run out of something, but it's much easier to top off one or two items than twenty.

I occasionally take a break and stock up on 3* and 4* resources, so I can level people up without too much bother.

I think I'm nearing the point of just sitting on my chrons rather than stockpiling, but I'm not there yet.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport