Home Ready Room
Options

Weyoun, Soran, or Apollo?

i3sj3ozseu3a.png

Thank you for any insight you can provide on this behold. I'm stumped.

-OCMC

Comments

• Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weyoun's traits are so common, meh. Sci and Med are always in short supply. Apollo has some gauntlet use so I'd go with him.
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    And not just because he's my in-game avatar. ;)
  • Options
    I have both Soran and Weyoun immortalized. I use Soran all the time on shuttles & even some voyages. Weyoun is pretty much useless most of the time & remains in the freezer.
    Apollo has much-needed MED, but I only have 1 star on him and haven't leveled him much.
  • Options
    Hmmm. I'm a beginner-to-mid-level pIayer right now (Riker's Angels and Rifle Janeway immortalized) and my strategy has been to avoid one and two skill crew but it sounds like in this case, since I'm only strong enough for three-hour voyages currently, that I should go with Soren. I have a pretty strong medical base at this point with RAF Bashir, Dr. Selar, and several Crusher and Holodoctor versions in various states of leveling. I'm a nurse in real life so I tend to favor MED crew and characters.

I admit some of my choices have been sentimental (I'm a big VOY and DS9 fan) and Soren is just plain difficult to look at, but it's time to make a solid, strategy based choice. Big thanks to Skizzy and Capt. Chaos for responding so quickly. Best of success in the Stardust event and beyond!

-OCMC
  • Options
    Apollo is 900+ MED for Voyages. Pretty handy.
  • Options
    Apollo.
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • Options
    Dang. Went with Soran. I'll choose Apollo next time I get a behold like the one above, thanks.
  • Options
    Soran's not bad. Only gameplay 'mistake' was Weyoun (sigh).