Home Engineering Room
Options

Watching Adds not giving double rewards and removing base rewards

Hi, Ive been playing on a Chromebook (and Android phone) for a few months and just recently.... like starting today! Add skip has Caused a crash. First for a 24 x4 (96) Chrons mission trying to double the reward. Then again a few hours later I ran a few 24 Chron missions and "noticed" the 3*Casing I was looking for. I played the 2X Add watched the entire 'Who wants to be a Millionaire' it went back to the game and I did not receive ANYTHING. not the base reward or the double, nothing.
I don't know what changed recently but today alone I'm out 200 ish Chrons and am now unsure what will happen when I hit the Add button.

Please look into this.

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, Ive been playing on a Chromebook (and Android phone) for a few months and just recently.... like starting today! Add skip has Caused a crash. First for a 24 x4 (96) Chrons mission trying to double the reward. Then again a few hours later I ran a few 24 Chron missions and "noticed" the 3*Casing I was looking for. I played the 2X Add watched the entire 'Who wants to be a Millionaire' it went back to the game and I did not receive ANYTHING. not the base reward or the double, nothing.
    I don't know what changed recently but today alone I'm out 200 ish Chrons and am now unsure what will happen when I hit the Add button.

Please look into this.

Please submit a ticket for this, with details about your device, thank you!