Home The Bridge
Options

What are YOUR Numbers? A Crew Collector's Thread

I've been playing the game for about a year-and-a-half, and I'm enjoying it. I like the fact that you can collect ships and crew from all of the different franchises and eras of the Star Trek Universe.
That having been said, I don't think my actual collection is all that impressive.
I've managed to freeze 213 characters so far
avcj2djcb1tl.png

with another 249 still in my roster.
ddi61vqgul7z.png

I try to level up my crew as fast as I can using the replicator when I don't have the chronitons I need to get the gear otherwise, but resources are at a premium, the most important of which are time and money.
What about you? How are your numbers?

Comments

• Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    330 slots, 309 being used....immo count has 3 sets of dups (2 Braxton, 2 Goddess Troi, 2 Arachnia) all others are singles.

7vgo4ykghbja.jpg
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    DittoDitto ✭✭✭
    I'm sitting at 303/948 immortalized
    220/260 active

I have a total of 500 crew, with 280 in cryo.

26 1*
    53 2*
    86 3*
    259 4*
    76 5*

:)
  • Options
    Playing since Oct 2019

Immortalised 245 / 948
    All 1, 2 & 3* are inthe freezer.
    No duplicates.
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Crash41, to have 213 frozen crew and 255 others in your active roster after 1.5 years seems like a pretty good pace to me. I don't recall being that far along at that "game age".

4 years, 330 slots, 810 total crew, 588 immortalized (40 duplicates), 265 legendaries (all on active roster; 56 FFFE legendaries), 501 crew in vault.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    Been playing since February 2017... totals do not include Boreth Pike, who will be immortalized during the current event.

723 total immortalized:
    - 541 unique crew
    - 2 duplicate 5* crew (Locutus & Armus)
    - 180 duplicate 4* crew

181 fully equipped crew, waiting for copies to be immortalized and added to my 541 total

247/275 slots currently utilized:
    - only 14 active 4* crew
    - only 2 active 3* crew (for Commander division in Arena)
  • Options
    KaiRoKaiRo ✭✭✭
    I'm playing pretty much since the official release, though did slack a bit more in the beginning, IIRC.

That said, I'm at "475/948 Immortalized" (31 of those 5*, and all available 1* and 3*, all 2* except EMH Mk 1), no duplicate crew, 235/260 crew slots used, a whole lot of 1-of-5* at level 99 in there, and a long list of immortalized 4* in there as well.
    "Don't try to be a great man... just be a man. Let history make its own judgments."
    -- Dr. Zefram Cochrane, around 2073
  • Options
    I'm playing since March/2019.
    Immortalized Crew 328/948 (27 1*; 53 2*; 88 3*; 156 4*; 4 5*)
    Crew Slots Used 151/160 (no immortalized crew; one duplicate crew, an One Zero 1/4* in lvl 2; 42 5*; 108 4*)
  • Options
    I started in April of the first year of the game...2019? Whenever that was.

742 of 948 unique immortalized.
    Duplicates include
    2x1*
    37x4*
    14x5*
    Total = 795

• Options
    I started playing this year (April I think?). I finished my Voyager binge watch and wanted MORE and this game was it! I have:

210/948 crew obtained, with 86 immortalised (13 of those active), no duplicates.
    137/150 active cards (although in saying that most of them are 3* and 4* that I haven't touched because silly me opened all these portal packs I had from events and now don't have time/chrons to level them! Rookie mistake :s )
    My only *5 immortal so far is Homesteader Janeway <3

I'm trying to focus on FF/FE the 4* cards from events so I can complete the Epic missions and get better Voyage times. I think the only event card I've airlocked is Edward the Tribble man, everyone else I've kept as for me they are still good cards this early in my game.
    Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been playing just over two years. My focus right now is getting a solid base of FF Legendaries. I've managed 14 so far, eight through citations, and the rest mostly with lucky begolds for mega & campaign crew.

3nveq6x93n5j.png

g1af1e6yfh6b.png
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven’t looked at these numbers in a while...this could be fun:

646/948 immortal

Duplicates:
    -Armus
    -Warship EMA
    -Protomorphosis Barclay
    -Reverend Phlox
    -Yarnek
    -Coffee Janeway
    -Young T’Pau
    -Mirror Uhura (one got eaten by a bug a year or two ago)
    -Medic Jett Reno (#2 is still 1/5* and unleveled)

252/265 active crew
    -2 partially fused, unleveled 4* crew
    -FF Mirror Chekov in the queue to be leveled
    -unleveled 1/4* Boreth Pike waiting on threshold equipment
    -5 total other 4* crew (Nexus Kirk for the second half of the event and some MED gauntleteers)
    -no 1*-3* crew (have abandoned the lower Arena divisions and cleared all cadet missions that are worth warping)
  • Options
    t4fgnoszhbcv.jpg

h78tfguoex9h.jpg

I've been playing since November or December 2016, with a varying degree of commitment and spending, but mostly as a casual player and low spender (I'm currently level 86, VIP12). Only 37 of my immortalized crew are legendaries and none of them is a dupe so far. 15 of my immortal legendaries are from mega events and 6 are from campaigns.

• Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    Started April in the first year of the game. Missing about 12 people in all from the crew.
    4mcdwar7fyto.png
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Started in the late summer of 2016 ... low spender (campaigns).

550/948 immortal

- No duplicates.
    - Dignitary Sarek was #549 for the 550 achievement ... Pike the actual 550, already frozen. :)

222/260 active

- 1 immortal 4* (Ardra)
    - 2 immortal 3*s (Kang and O'Brien)
    - 15 non-FF 4*s (only 1 in the portal - Buck Bokai)
    - The rest 5*s in various fuse states ... 64 immortal 5*s ... but ...
    - I've frozen 10 immortal 5*s.
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    608 immortalized. No duplicates. MIssing one 4* (EV Suit Pike) and the following 5*: Jhamel, White Rabbit, Matt Decker, Laborer Kirk, Gladiator Spock, Maras, Talas, Adml Clancy, Dark Empath Troi, and Narek along with Red Angel and T'Pring. Member since Sept 2016.
  • Options
    My crew collection data has always been publicly available in my Crew Quarters link in my signature.
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats @Crash41 , most impressive - you are way ahead of where i was before figuring out what i was doing :D are you working on leveling crew you like or for voyages or to clear episodes...or all of the above?

I started in February (?) 2016, now have 472 frozen and running at 285 full slots, but a fair number of those are 99s..
    KaiRo wrote: »
    I'm playing pretty much since the official release, though did slack a bit more in the beginning, IIRC.

That said, I'm at "475/948 Immortalized" (31 of those 5*, and all available 1* and 3*, all 2* except EMH Mk 1), no duplicate crew, 235/260 crew slots used, a whole lot of 1-of-5* at level 99 in there, and a long list of immortalized 4* in there as well.

8b5.jpg
  • Options
    @Frank?

Thank you for that honesty! It's fun to chase a few favorites, but at the end, there's really nothing gained from the journey. It's the biggest reason why I don't care about getting certain 4* or 5* cards. I'm just here to have my fun and then I'll move on.
  • Options
    Playing since 2016

570 crew, 310 slots
    59 dupes (3 Gold, 43 Purple, 6 Blue, 5 Green, 2 Grey)

59 Gold Immortals
    All but 11 purples Immortalized, and only missing 5.
    I have all Honor Hall Crew except the new Nanoprobe Phlox

There is some staleness but I still enjoy playing daily.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Nexus Kirk became my 400th immortalized after this last event. I've got a handful of duplicates on top of that, but they're only 1* I did quickly because I was close to an achievement and wanted the dil. I've got another 128 that are FE but not FF.
  • Options
    D Blk KnightD Blk Knight ✭✭
    edited October 2020
    Been playing since month 1 or 2 of the game.

524/949 immortal
    360 slots (i usually keep them full)
    39 Gold immortals, missing about 85 gold cards, the rest are in varying stages of 1-5 stars ..
    missing 21 very obscure purple cards. All remaining purples are immortal save 18 which are awaiting an obscure star or two
    all 1,2 and 3s frozen.

Not a die hard player..I rarely place above 6000 in the events and lately, the new characters are lackluster at best. Some staleness.......

Curious.....I've doubt I've missed more than 30 days of daily targets in that time ....I've only hit dabo for a gold once in 4 years.... and maybe 1 purple ...anyone else with bad luck?
  • Options

Curious.....I've doubt I've missed more than 30 days of daily targets in that time ....I've only hit dabo for a gold once in 4 years.... and maybe 1 purple ...anyone else with bad luck?

I've played for almost exactly 4 years now and I never got a legendary out of Dabo. I did get a purple (maybe two?) and once I got the top row item, but never the legendary.