Home The Bridge
Options

Did anyone notice?

Tonight, I did about 150 skirmish battles. Then I went to collect my 30 honor for 100 ship battles. But I had no ship battles and thus no honor. When did TP change this so I get nothing for all the skirmish ship battles I did?

Comments

• Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    Confirmed on my Pixel 3. Closing and rebooting STT didn't help.

Seems like a bug to me. Although to be honest I never noticed whether this worked previously, as I tend to run a ton of ship missions for intel.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    I am positive Skirmish ship battles used to count toward daily ship battle totals.
  • Options
    It did
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am positive Skirmish ship battles used to count toward daily ship battle totals.

They did.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our fleet has also been talking about this as well.

And, also it seems chrons have been nerfed again on voyages?
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    I created a thread in engineering regarding the skirmish not counting as dailies. I think it’s just a glitch. No chron issues here regarding voyages, it’s Rng at work.
  • Options
    I hope you are right and it is a glitch. If so, I will be curious to see how the compensate us.
  • Options
    Still not counting at 0130 Eastern.
    I hope you are right and it is a glitch. If so, I will be curious to see how the compensate us.

12,000 Intel at 1158 this morning.......

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
  • Options
    ExanimusExanimus ✭✭✭✭

Easy enough to verify. I can't find the notebook with the chron percentage from the last time I looked. The event Chrons drop 11.45% which I believe is unchanged from previous events. But as I said, I'd need to hunt down a missing notebook.
  • Options
    Warrior WilloWarrior Willo ✭✭✭✭✭

You’re kidding aren’t you? Why is there a need for compensation....the impact is minimal.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are playing the event at all, you're running so many ship battles for intel that not getting credit for the skirmish battles makes no difference. The impact of this is basically zero. I'm more concerned with what this says about their lack of QA that they missed this change than any impact it has on players.
  • Options

You’re kidding aren’t you? Why is there a need for compensation....the impact is minimal.

Actually I was not kidding. I would agree that this effect is not huge. Yet,
    1. If this is a glitch. Any glitch should be fixed. Over time it will have a more profound effect on the game and everyone playing. This also means that something I was entitled to earn (although minor) was not given. Compensation should be made to replace what I should have obtained.
    2. It's not a glitch. Then it was purposely done without any warning or explanation. That's not right either.
    Either way it should be fixed - and at least some (maybe minimal) compensation.
  • Options
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • Options
    I'm pretty convinced the change on the daily mission inadvertently changed it.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exanimus wrote: »

Easy enough to verify. I can't find the notebook with the chron percentage from the last time I looked. The event Chrons drop 11.45% which I believe is unchanged from previous events. But as I said, I'd need to hunt down a missing notebook.

This refers to voyages not skirmish
  • Options
    Did anyone else notice _just_ how much Spock changed over time? :)

8kcpt5rj5akf.png