Home The Bridge
Options

Wiki Down?

calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone else having trouble getting into the Wiki?

Comments

• Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like it’s down here as well.
  • Options
    Perfect timing. Right when I’m in the middle of a 3 day voyage so I can get through all three parts of A Higher Duty and Champion of the People! Now I have no idea which options to choose.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    4aohfqq0yop2.png
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    16stvnzasgj4.png
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sisko's Self-Sealing Stembolaya [FF]
    "A Higher Duty"- A+B+ A Fierce Guinan/B Dr. Leonard McCoy
    I have an index card as a cheat sheet in my bill fold for when I'm playing on the go.
    0lngadxvpwk9.jpg

I haven’t heard the term Bill fold in many moons. Thank you for that. It’s right up there with ice box and davenport

• Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a bit temporally dislocated.
    I'm 36, but my tastes and vocabulary don't always show it. I'm the youngest child of older parents and my grandmother, who married and set up household during the Depression, was my babysitter. My sister was a teenager when I was born and, when I say my father was an Air Force combat veteran, most people think the Gulf War. I mean Vietnam. My half-brother was service age for the Gulf. I restore Ferguson tractors. My "new" tractor is a 1953. The oldest one is a 1948.
    Ironically, I used "icebox" last night when discussing cleaning the refrigerator and using a large cooler to hold everything overnight.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably a better thread for this. Sorry if there is…

To whomever maintains it, Wiki appears to be down…
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably a better thread for this. Sorry if there is…

To whomever maintains it, Wiki appears to be down…
    ACE wrote: »
    Try sttwiki.org. It's up to date and quick. No ads!
    🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Anyone else having trouble getting into the Wiki?

It's been like this since last friday at least.
  • Options
    I'm a bit temporally dislocated.

i am a few years older than you and heard it a billfold or wallet. depends on the regions i guess. never used ice box though. fridge where i grew up