Home The Bridge

After the mega event: Flashback - Enemy Within

Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2020 in The Bridge
Has anyone started speculating on the flashback or re-run that we might get after the mega event?

I wouldn't mind a faction where Vulcans are bonus crew so we can actually get some use out of any we may have thawed.
Farewell 🖖

Comments

• (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is a good idea about an event where Vulcans are bonus. Then after that what about going the other way? After the flashback have an Illogical event made up of crew that were illogical.
    Let’s fly!
  • A Vulcan faction event would be great but far too logical.

So it's likely to be a Ferengi skirmish? :smile:
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is a good idea about an event where Vulcans are bonus. Then after that what about going the other way? After the flashback have an Illogical event made up of crew that were illogical.

Count me in. How about Grebnedlog's compatriot? Another Pakled wouldn't hurt my feelings. Maybe a Pon'far Vorik? Idk... did you have anyone specific in mind?
    Farewell 🖖
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone started speculating on the flashback or re-run that we might get after the mega event?

I wouldn't mind a faction where Vulcans are bonus crew so we can actually get some use out of any we may have thawed.

So that's a great idea... if I hadn't already sent all of them back to the freezer. It would make a fair amount of sense as a bookend to this mega though. My merit stash hopes you're wrong.

So that's a great idea... if I hadn't already sent all of them back to the freezer. It would make a fair amount of sense as a bookend to this mega though. My merit stash hopes you're wrong.

I don't start freezing until that next event is announced. Or we can figure it out from the legendary reward in the last week of the mega event. But you get the idea. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • I’m hoping for a faction event that has The Terran Empire as one of the factions- a lot of us suddenly need a lot more Terran faction items than we did before.
  • Thorozar Thorozar ✭✭✭✭

Count me in. How about Grebnedlog's compatriot? Another Pakled wouldn't hurt my feelings. Maybe a Pon'far Vorik? Idk... did you have anyone specific in mind?

We look for things to make us go. We are far from home.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thorozar wrote: »

We look for things to make us go. We are far from home.
    3396j8mxi5fm.jpg
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • EnderW wrote: »
    Fingers-crossed for:

Gods and Masters (I need ONE star for Durango Troi; I've been waiting for this replay for over a year, in fact almost two; and I refuse to cit her on general principle!)

Or

Research Partners (I need Mutated Parises; as many Mutated Parises as I can get my hands on!)

This. Really hoping for Research Partners. I have plenty of Captain Janeways all lined up and waiting to fuse with a Mutated Paris!
  • PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ha, that's the third time I've opened this thread thinking it's going to be "After the mega event... I'm going to quit the game."

Is there sufficient space within the character limit to edit the title to something helpful? "What event might follow the mega?", or something similar so players can know what the thread is about from the title, perhaps?
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    Well it's Enemy Within, so McCoy will be useful for 2 weeks. Not complaining at all.
    I need to improve my MED roster so this is perfect for me. I have an extra week to bolster my physician crew, can finish that Bashir, and, afterwards, any crew that don't really help my roster go in the cooler for space.
    As an extra bonus, I an ONE crew from hitting the 25, and current top, milestone for Do No Harm (my first non-rarity based maxed collection). By my reckoning, it is due to be expanded to the 40 and 60 mark. Now would be a great time to do it. A Physician Tuesday pack with a great new addition would be fantastic too.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
    edited October 2020
    Event notes from the original run.
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/15727/faction-event-notes-the-enemy-within-addition-of-bonus-trait

Rewards will be different, but bonus crew will be the same. It's a faction event with variants of Bashir, Culber, and Riker, along with crew with the Physician trait providing a bonus.

Link to the missions posted on the wiki from the original run:
    https://stt.wiki/wiki/The_Enemy_Within/Faction_Missions

Factions: Hirogen, Augments, and Federation
    8 missions each, 24 total
    MED and SCI on all 3-seat shuttles
    Lots of CMD and SEC too

Personally, I find Augment shuttles most appealing.
    Farewell 🖖