Home Engineering Room
Options

My voyage is stuck and blank and I’m not sure what to do.

I’ve been trying to go for the 3 day voyage to try and get through both 3 part dilemmas. So far I got A Higher Duty, but still need Champion of the People part 3. Last night I check my voyage and this is all I see:

j97imi1vodpj.png

It just looks blank. I checked it when there should have been a dilemma. You can see I was at 2 days and 6 hours. I still had several dilemmas still to get through. I couldn’t do anything, so I went to bed and checked it again this morning and this is what I see now:

0w9wk4o9bbzi.png

For some reason the timer in the top left is still going up. This is completely devastating to me. I’ve been saving up my voyage tokens for months to do this, so I could get another voyage only McCoy and Ensign Picard. I don’t want to recall it yet, but I’m not sure what else to do.

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am sorry.
    There is nothing much you can do sadly. You can try closing the game and reopening a few times and see if that helps, otherwise you will have to recall.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    I am sorry.
    There is nothing much you can do sadly. You can try closing the game and reopening a few times and see if that helps, otherwise you will have to recall.

Will CS be able to help me in recovering some resources?
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tips for getting a voyage unstuck:

Method 1
    Log out and try a different device.

Method 2
    Disclaimer: I have never had trouble with this, but I advise having your DBID written down somewhere.
    A) Force stop app
    B) Clear data cache
    C) Clear app data
    D) Restart device

Method 3
    Recall voyage and submit ticket to customer service (CS)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    For what it's worth, I've experienced these symptoms at least 4 times (in Chrome on a Chromebook)
    Closing and reopening the app resolved each time. I lost nothing and picked up the game where I left off.
  • Options
    It has happened to many times that I can’t count them, that’s the main reason I don’t try a long voyage, I’m in iPhone. CS usually gives you a purple crew and some dill but in my case the voyages were only stucked not blank
  • Options
    It's happened to me multiple times. I just don't do anything past 8 hours anymore. I just wish I could sell my Voyage Revivals for something useful. They are just adding up and collecting dust. :(
  • Options
    It just happened to me. I too was attempting a long voyage to acquire my last outstanding voyage crew, Ensign Picard. It got stuck at 44 hours and I attempted all of the troubleshooting including trying to login via iPhone, Steam and Facebook. Nothing worked. I submitted a ticket and support recalled the voyage for me and provided the loot I was able to capture with screenshots, but still...the elusive Picard.

I won't attempt that again.
    Admiral of the Inner Planets Alliance fleets
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020
    It just happened to me. I too was attempting a long voyage to acquire my last outstanding voyage crew, Ensign Picard. It got stuck at 44 hours and I attempted all of the troubleshooting including trying to login via iPhone, Steam and Facebook. Nothing worked. I submitted a ticket and support recalled the voyage for me and provided the loot I was able to capture with screenshots, but still...the elusive Picard.

I won't attempt that again.

It is frustrating that this problem still exists. From what I understand Iampicard was able to fix stuck voyages. Disappointing that WR has not been able to figure this out yet.
    All I can suggest:

Before starting a long voyage , close Ap and reopen it, then put the crew in and start the voyage.

Once voyage started, never spend that much time on the voyage screen. Just go in an out to check on time. I believe the more time you spend in the voyage screen the more the voyage gets out of sync. with the actual time.

Whenever your voyage is going to run out of AM near a dilemma, you need to try an get in your voyage screen just before the dilemma. If it runs out of AM first no problems. It is when it hits the dilemma but thinks you ran out of AM that voyages get stuck. Again do not spend time in voyage screen. Check on it going in an out of screen.

Finally when you have gotten the last of your voyage exclusive crew you were trying to get, recall your voyage.

There are only two ways my voyages have gotten stuck.
    1) is when I have no more dilemmas and do not recall my voyage before running out of AM or reaching the next 2 hour mark.
    2) is when AM is close to running out and I reach the dilemma. Usually I open the screen and the voyage has already reached the 2 hour mark . The timing bar displayed just keeps resetting every 20 seconds but no dilemma displays.

When stuck the second way, that is when the suggestions about how to get unstuck may work.
  • Options
    I had 7 AM left at the 44 hour, or so it said. I did not look at the voyage screen unless the AM was used up and needed a token, or the dilemma notice appeared. Mine stuck the 2nd way and didn't unstick regardless of different tactics.

I am happy to hear that it works for some people, but now, unless I get the proper 3-part dilemmas early, it isn't worth it. I do hope it is eventually fixed.
    Admiral of the Inner Planets Alliance fleets
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have had 6 voyages in the last 7 days all stick around 12 hours. Tried all known tactics each time. Only in one voyage did they work.

I find that voyages take ages to load as well.

It is getting ridiculous now.
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    I had the same issue here. IamPicard was able to pass the dilemma (Champion of the people part 1) but I can see nothing of it back in the logs. I do hope I get part 2 and 3 because ensign Picard and colonel Worf are the only voyage crew I still miss.
  • Options
    I'm glad to report that the Picard tool managed to release the voyage and, although not shown in the log, did get me the rewards. I finally got ensign Picard after 64 hours and am now returning so that extra citation in the next campaign can be put to use.
  • Options
    I thought IamPicard was abandoned more than a year ago. It still works despite the updates to Timelines since then?