Home Engineering Room
Options

Can’t Complete Dilemma

I have hit the 10 hour dilemma and I still have 1938 antimatter remaining. It shows the dilemma as paused when I go to the galaxy map and says Dilemma Available. When I click on it it just takes me into the voyage and never goes to the dilemma. The voyage doesn’t do anything other than sit there. I have the option to recall the voyage but then I will waste the anti-matter that I just finished purchasing half an hour ago with dilithium

Comments

• Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    rys1vrrn6zmg.jpeg
    f3bu5hep7nau.jpeg
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a similar problem I have had on occasion. I think that exiting that window and going back in a few times may have solved it once... on another occasion I had to restart the game. But one of those methods always fixed it for me. Hopefully your issue is as easily solved!

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    I’ve restarted the game three times. Between the second and third time I even restarted my phone :/
  • Options
    I was finally able to complete the dilemma by launching the game on my iPad instead of my phone.
  • Options
    I had the same issue today, again. Tried loading the game on different devices(helped last time) , but this time with no success. Had to recall with almost full antimatter left.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    DB really needed a longer beta testing period with Voyages. It is obvious it was rushed, and now we are seeing all the fallout, plus weeks of [Voyages] downtime for many due to the fact that the bugs are not fixed, and the ones that have been addressed may be causing new ones.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...