Home The Bridge
Options

Fair Haven Harry Kim 4*

Just wondering are those numbers in brackets correct? I ask as I always thought when a crew memeber is fully equipped and fully fused that he numbers for being fully equipped/fused were a bit higher than when at 1 star not fully equipped/fused

FE 4/4, Level 100, DIP 881 (180 - 354), SCI 696 (101 - 222)
FE 1/4, Level 100, DIP 653 (180 - 354), SCI 479 (101 - 222)

I apologise in advance if I am wrong and they are correct

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried a Pack, knowing I would get Kestra. I was correct.....

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    @robownage explained it pretty well.
    The proficiencies (the numbers in parentheses) stay the same. The only way to improve these is by completing Collections that improve your core and proficiency skills.

Speaking of collections. I'm not under the impression that every crew needs to be added to one, but I was really surprised that Fair Haven Kim wasn't added to the Holodeck Enthusiast collection. Voyager had a few episodes of Paris and Kim and other crew members spending time in Fair Haven.
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    The proficiencies (the numbers in parentheses) stay the same. The only way to improve these is by completing Collections that improve your core and proficiency skills.

Speaking of collections. I'm not under the impression that every crew needs to be added to one, but I was really surprised that Fair Haven Kim wasn't added to the Holodeck Enthusiast collection. Voyager had a few episodes of Paris and Kim and other crew members spending time in Fair Haven.
    The Holodeck collection only has one version of each crew, so one Bashir, one Paris, one Data etc. Beowulf Kim is already in the collection. I imagine it was set up that way because otherwise there'd be so many entries the rewards would be too easy to get.
  • Options
    ChaosChild wrote: »

The Holodeck collection only has one version of each crew, so one Bashir, one Paris, one Data etc. Beowulf Kim is already in the collection. I imagine it was set up that way because otherwise there'd be so many entries the rewards would be too easy to get.

Ah, that makes sense.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought one pack. Wanted Kim, got Kira. I can't complain with that luck.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    Thank you all.

Clearly my thoughts had been wrong the whole time as like I said I thought the profeicinces chnged as the cre w was levelled up and stars added. I know for future reference that is not the case
  • Options
    KaiRoKaiRo ✭✭✭
    Cow Maggie O'Halloran would definitely be a great card to have in the game, even though Harry failed to get any action there once again. The one time he really got there fully was in "The Disease" - and glowing Harry Kim from that would be a great card as well...
    "Don't try to be a great man... just be a man. Let history make its own judgments."
    -- Dr. Zefram Cochrane, around 2073
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    KaiRo wrote: »
    Cow Maggie O'Halloran would definitely be a great card to have in the game, even though Harry failed to get any action there once again. The one time he really got there fully was in "The Disease" - and glowing Harry Kim from that would be a great card as well...

I mean, he did have the most interesting love life of the whole crew though. Mostly unrequited and unrealized, but still. The wrong kinky twin, the mantis-vampire aliens, the dead girl, the scary Klingon woman who ended up with Neelix, still-very-much-a-borg Seven, the hologram aka Tuvok's stalker... I don't know if I forgot any of them :lol:

Tom and Kes's daughter in that alternate timeline....The alien who lived in the nebula who hacked into the holodeck and took control of one of the resort program NPCs...
  • Options
    On the Delta Flyers podcast Robbie McNeill called Harry the Captain Kirk of Voyager because of all the alien action he got :D
    Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
  • Options
    Let's not forget Irina, the xenophobic terrorist..
  • Options

Paris and Kim were never out of the holodeck. There should be an holodeck addicts collection. These two would definitely fit the bill. Lol
  • Options

Paris and Kim were never out of the holodeck. There should be an holodeck addicts collection. These two would definitely fit the bill. Lol

And Barkley!
  • Options
    Has the new Tuesday crew been available until Monday for a while/ever? I had in my head it went away on Friday, but Harry and co. are listed as being available for the next three days. I didn't look on Tuesday as to when the pack expired, so this (extended?) availability might not be news to most people.
  • Options
    Has the new Tuesday crew been available until Monday for a while/ever? I had in my head it went away on Friday, but Harry and co. are listed as being available for the next three days. I didn't look on Tuesday as to when the pack expired, so this (extended?) availability might not be news to most people.

It might have to do with the Halloween theme, but to be honest I can't remember either :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    I wasn’t very impressed with the stats. Granted, not every card can be great. It may have been more enticing at three skills, or a better proficiency in one or more skills.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...