Home Fleet Central
Options

Second Star to the Right - 2 openings

SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2021 in Fleet Central
Second Star to the Right is recruiting! We are looking for eager and enthusiastic captains looking to join a savvy fleet of skilled players. SSR is a longtime standing fleet that has consistently been a top fleet while maintaining a very relaxed environment. We have a lot of fun playing the game, and since we are a fleet that has always been at the forefront of the game, we can help you in any area that you may need help with.

We rotate squadrons every week so that members feel comfortable with whatever your goal is for any event. Whether you are shooting for top 1000, 1500, thresholds only, or want to put a bullet in your phone because you hate galaxy events, we have a squad for that!

We have:
-A Discord server, shared with our sister fleets, for a great community
-Max starbase with full daily rewards
-Multiple discord bots available to help you with your game
-Extremely low turnover/burnout rate and no drama
-2 openings

Minimum Requirements:
-250+ Immortals
-Join the discord
-Leave egos at the door
-Prior T1500 finish

If you are interested, drop me a message, or add me on discord (SSR Barkley#7048)
/SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
Second Star to the Right - Join Today!

Comments

• Options
    SSR currently has two spots open.

If you're looking for an active fleet, one that loves to have fun in events, gauntlet, voyages, and will hit all Interstellar Daily Fleet Activity targets, shoot me a message and we'll talk and see if this is a good fit for you!
  • Options
    SSR has two spots open again. We're looking for fun captains who are looking to expand their crew and have fun in events. If you want to get the most out of your game and have fun doing it, shoot me a message.
  • Options
    We have an opening for a fun, eager player that enjoys events, loves to compete and enjoy a strong community of some of the most experienced and successful players in the game. If you're looking for an active home and want to build community, we might be a great fit for you, or so might be one of our other family fleets. We have something for just about any level of interest in the game.

Shoot me a message if you are curious or interested and let's chat!

Also on discord, find me at "SSR Barkley#7048"
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll share my super secret tip to FTM'n crew to the next recruit!
  • Options
    Looking for 1-2 people to join a stable, friendly fleet. Although we are a typical top 5 fleet, we tear down and rebuild squadrons every week so people have the flexibility to relax any given weekend, whether they are busy, conserving resources or just not interested in the event or reward.

We offer a friendly discord community with our other family of fleets, with insights, banter and gifs along the way.

Come join one of the oldest, long standing fleets in the game!
  • Options
    We have 2, maybe 3 openings, for any competitive, high level players who want to join an active fleet that excels in events. We are a low key bunch and a great fit for anyone looking for a more active home or anyone fleeing drama.

If interested, shoot me a message or find me on discord at SSR Barkley#7048
  • Options
    Bump, SSR has some great opportunities available. PM me or find me in game with a friend request!
  • Options
    Hello, want a home for the mega event, come on by. Let me know if your interested. If you are a long time player and want a change up, we are a fleet for you!
  • Options
    Second Star to the Right (SSR) is a family of fleets that has multiple opportunities:

SSR (main) offers a more competitive atmosphere for Captains that can achieve the rank of 1,500 in any event of their choosing.  Every week, we mix up squads and offer those that want competitive teammates the chance to be on top of the leaderboard!  This also features the options for squads that might want to be casual and take the occasional event off each week.

The Obsidian Order (TOO) offers a more traditional fleet.  This includes daily players who enjoy squad stability while competing in events and making them fun!  Often, Captains can notify their intentions and join the fun in competitive event play with other SSR players.

The Delta Flyers (DF) offers older and younger Captains that chance to play daily while either learning tips and tricks of the trade or enjoying a more casual environment in regards to game play.

Unimatrix One (U1) offers new players a chance to learn the tricks of the trade while intermingling with older players who enjoy a relaxed environment.  Whether you are in your first months of play or want to avoid the stress of playing hours and hours during events, this fleet offers it all.

Interested in joining or want more information? Message me and we can get a feel for what is right for you.  All players enjoy a single universal chat to share tips and well wishes!
  • Options
    Update. Currently full but spots open from time to time.

However Second Star to the Right (SSR) is a family of fleets that has multiple opportunities when event one is full, others have spots depending on what you're seeking.

SSR (main) offers a more competitive atmosphere for Captains that can achieve the rank of 1,500 in any event of their choosing.  Every week, we mix up squads and offer those that want competitive teammates the chance to be on top of the leaderboard!  This also features the options for squads that might want to be casual and take the occasional event off each week.

The Obsidian Order (TOO) offers a more traditional fleet.  This includes daily players who enjoy squad stability while competing in events and making them fun!  Often, Captains can notify their intentions and join the fun in competitive event play with other SSR players.

The Delta Flyers (DF) offers older and younger Captains that chance to play daily while either learning tips and tricks of the trade or enjoying a more casual environment in regards to game play.

Unimatrix One (U1) offers new players a chance to learn the tricks of the trade while intermingling with older players who enjoy a relaxed environment.  Whether you are in your first months of play or want to avoid the stress of playing hours and hours during events, this fleet offers it all.

Interested in joining or want more information? Message me and we can get a feel for what is right for you.  All players enjoy a single universal chat to share tips and well wishes!