Home The Bridge
Options

Who has the most honor out there? Photo please... 😉

SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2020 in The Bridge
Just curious to see who out there has the most. Was this a thread before? Probably. Am I going to search for that thread? No... Is that laziness? I will concede to that point. I know it isn’t me, but I will post an honor amount and hopefully start the ball rolling.

estgcx74hy0r.jpeg
“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...

Comments

• Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was at 1.3 million before the last honor sale, been trying to recover ever since but making progress...
    ddrxbv5vno5l.png
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought both Bev and Nano-Phlox since the last sale, so my current inventory is low...

r4l81fh9qiyw.jpeg
  • Options
    KPan [ISA]KPan [ISA] ✭✭✭✭
    Wow, I have been saving since the last honor sale and haven't spent any of it. I have 345k honor and felt very proud of that, then I see what you guys have. Whoa, do you buy a lot of LTOs with honor attached? Or open boat loads of packs?
  • Options
    KPan [ISA] wrote: »
    Wow, I have been saving since the last honor sale and haven't spent any of it. I have 345k honor and felt very proud of that, then I see what you guys have. Whoa, do you buy a lot of LTOs with honor attached? Or open boat loads of packs?

I do the pack offers every now and again and save everything until they have an honor sale.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

The packs offers are almost always a better source of honor than honor offers. 10 for $10 for example. Assuming every card is airlocked, let's say 6x3* and 1x4* per pack. That's 800 honor/pack and 8k honor for the offer. The honorable crew offer right now is only 2k honor for that same $10.
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020

Saving packs for next portal update..
    8yl479mb56l9.jpg

I need to start doing that as well, saving packs for the portal update. That’s about 110,000 potential honor...very nice.
  • Options
    KPan [ISA]KPan [ISA] ✭✭✭✭
    Whoa, that's very impressive. I just started saving my packs for the update as well. I have 2. Haha.
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was under 1K after the honor sale. Truly surprised I've accumulated this much since then. In between, I also spent 50K on a citation for Cheesecake Seven to "celebrate" my wedding anniversary (seemed like an appropriate card for it).

33s9vkul9kn8.jpeg

For anyone keeping track of minutia, I had previously been in the camp of "spend most, save some honor" as a way of both upgrading ones crew on a regular basis (at my prior rate, about 2 cites/month) while also saving for future opportunities (such as honor sales). After the most recent honor sale and the behold-fest thread associated with it, I decided to try it the other way, at least until we hit the next sale.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020
    300,203 Honor with 65 unopened 10x Premium Packs and counting waiting for the Portal update. I've slowed down my play style on my main account and have been splitting time between that and my alt, and also shifting my priorities in favor of fleet management of late. I would almost say I am just going through the motions on my main account now, so my Honor total is not really a concern as I have all my needs met on that account.

This is however just the tip of the iceberg on my resource hoarding, if we ever do a thread where we just compare all our stuff, tag me.

-EDIT-
    d38qyx27aql1.jpg
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    300,203 Honor with 65 unopened 10x Premium Packs and counting waiting for the Portal update. I've slowed down my play style on my main account and have been splitting time between that and my alt, and also shifting my priorities in favor of fleet management of late. I would almost say I am just going through the motions on my main account now, so my Honor total is not really a concern as I have all my needs met on that account.

This is however just the tip of the iceberg on my resource hoarding, if we ever do a thread where we just compare all our stuff, tag me.

I hear you on the slowing down on events. All the event hub does is show me how many bad legendaries we have had in the last two months. Legendaries I just do not care about and many I barely remember.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    It would be nice for a portal update so that saved packs could be used and honor gained...