Home The Bridge
Options

Spocktober wrap-up packs

It's been almost a day since these packs went up, and since no one has started the obligatory thread... here it is.

Going in, I had every event 5* at 1/5, Spock at 4/5, Zarabeth at 3/4, and all other 4* cards at FF. I did 10 packs, thinking that would give me decent odds to pull a 5* card. I did get one, but not what I was expecting.

Chapel x3 - honor
Burnham x2 - honor
Kirk x1 - honor
McCoy x1 - honor
Pike x1 - honor
Zarabeth x2 - keep 1, airlock 1
Non-event 4* beholds x3 - all FF'd, all honor
Non-event 5* behold x1 - Romulan Data (2nd star) along w/ RAF O'Brien and Honey Bare (both already FF).
8500 honor

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought two. 5th and 6th 🌟 for someone, I forget.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only had dil for 4 packs. Got Zarabeth and honor. I was not expecting more tbh.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pack 1
    Boreth Pike - I
    Dancing Uhura - 2*
    600 Honor
    650 Replicator Schematics

Pack 2
    Leila - 1*
    500 Honor
    500 Replicator Schematics

Pack 3
    Zarabeth - 4*
    Behold all I
    700 Honor
    300 Replicator Schematics

Pack 4
    Zarabeth - I
    Behold - Thelin 3*
    800 Honor
    250 Replicator Schematics

Pack 5
    Burnham - I
    600 Honor
    650 Replicator Schematics

Pack 6
    Burnham - I
    Behold all I
    800 Honor
    50 0Replicator Schematics

Pack 7
    Boreth Pike - I
    150 Reliant Schematics
    1000 Honor

Pack 8
    EV Suit Spock - 5*
    Behold all I
    900 Honor
    100 Replicator Schematics

Pack 9
    Chapel - I
    1100 Honor

Pack 10
    Zarabeth - I
    Behold all I
    100 Honor
    300 Replicator Schematics

Pack 11
    Burnham - I
    Behold all I
    1100 Honor
    100 Replicator Schematics

Pack 12
    Burnham - I
    1000 Honor
    150 Replicator Schematics

Pack 13
    Zarabeth - I
    900 Honor
    150 1701-A Schematics
    150 1701-E Schematics

Pack 14
    Zarabeth - I
    100 Honor
    150 Replicator Schematics

Pack 15
    Burnham - I
    700 Honor
    550 Replicator Schematics

Pack 16
    T'Pring - 1*
    700 Honor
    250 Replicator Schematics
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    cy7kchueidit.png

This was the only 5* pack, still haven’t had Zarabeth drop.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020
    I'm passing on them. All the 4* crew are FF and most are immortal or close to it for me. Just not worth it. I'll save the dilithium for a better pack and get them later.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Easy pass for me this time around ...

- Wasn't enthused by the mega --> hardly participated only getting 1 5* outside of Spock ... didn't even get this week's Riker, which is unique for me.

- Didn't enjoy the crew overall.

- Very poor prospects seeing as I only needed 1 4* (Zarabeth).

--> Instead I spent the little Dil I had on 4 Owosekun packs ... got her 4th star and 2 other additional *s for 5* crew (3* Navaar and 2* nekkid Phlox) ... and slapped a citation on EV Suit Spock ... Lucky me.

--> Have also decided not to spend any more money on this game (99% on campaigns) so am passing on this Campaign ... easy decision ... but this leads to me probably not buying wrap-up packs anymore, as my main source of Dil (premium track) is gone.

I'm a bit saddened by this, as I really enjoyed wrap-up packs since I started doing them at the end of last year. They were exciting, gave a feeling of progression and were something I looked forward to even if the mega had not been very exciting.
    The general feeling is that I'm disheartened by the repetitive crunch and little development the game has been undergoing. There is very little that is enticing me to keep going ... so, we'll see.
  • Options
    Wrap up packs were more exciting when the mega didn't have so many galaxy events which gave away free crew. Don't get me wrong, I love a free star and the fully fused crew that goes with it and yes, I know I don't have to do the packs...
  • Options
    4 packs, no Zarabeth (who got cited and frozen) - 2 of them were 4*’s already immo, the other two got Solok and Leila who i didn’t have before 🖖
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Did 8 pulls. Disappointed I didn't get a final Spoke star. However, I did manage to get a second star for Grayson and randomly got an Interfaced La Forge and an Emotion Chip Data. Finished off Zarabeth and got a couple of stars for Sybok and Burnham (who I had previously airlocked during an Honor sale...) No regrets from the pulls other than not getting the last Spock Star.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    82atc7v7c7bk.png

This had a strange pattern, all 4* were beholds but surprised the Weyoun slot wasn’t.
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure I’ve seen that before either @Legate Damar . Once the beholds start on the last row, they just keep going to the end. Not anymore, I guess.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure I’ve seen that before either @Legate Damar . Once the beholds start on the last row, they just keep going to the end. Not anymore, I guess.

Not the case for the discounted mega packs. Any position can yield something even if the first is not the straight drop. I think if the first spot is your megaevent crew it is a straight drop. But, if it is the last spot there is a slight chance for it to be a behold and then one can pick a nonmega event crew.
  • Options
    WaldoMag wrote: »

Not the case for the discounted mega packs. Any position can yield something even if the first is not the straight drop. I think if the first spot is your megaevent crew it is a straight drop. But, if it is the last spot there is a slight chance for it to be a behold and then one can pick a nonmega event crew.

I had exactly that happen. Ended up with all honour anyway!

gxo3gg4yxj5f.png
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Crusoe account
    66 packs

3 EV Suit Spock
    1 Amanda Grayson
    1 Captain Solok
    3 T'Pring
    1 Leila Kalomi

5 Zarabeth
    6 Sybok