Home The Bridge
Options

History of Event Winners

SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2020 in The Bridge
With the help of a few other STT veterans (thx Silverrose, Rowden), we've compiled a list of winners from all of the full events since the very first event STT had, back in 2016.

There are a few winners who either changed their names since they won their event or what not, so there are about 6-7 winners where we were unable to identify what fleet they were in, at the time of their win. If any veterans are still out there that can identify those winners, please let me know.

Enjoy

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nr4yTRloOvaEzETjfzL-gipJUZBSerq3fH6_DF_vx8Q/
/SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
Second Star to the Right - Join Today!

Comments

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is very cool! Thanks for doing it. Hate to be that guy but I was left off the multiple winners tab
  • Options
    Sorry, spreadsheets and I don't get along, but it looks like you changed fleets and the formula was identifying you as two different people. That would be the case for anyone else who changed names/tags, etc.

made a manual fix
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, spreadsheets and I don't get along, but it looks like you changed fleets and the formula was identifying you as two different people. That would be the case for anyone else who changed names/tags, etc.

made a manual fix

I thought that may have been the case but I’m so paper and pencil I didn’t feel qualified to suggest it

• Options
    Thank you for sharing!

Here is pivot & chart of the data - if we add date, then trend lines can be created quickly. This is just a screenshot as i find it easier to work inexcel than google sheets

Will share google sheet version later

rxholw17fsce.png

ge5o7mzj13d7.png

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    This is very cool! Thanks for doing it. Hate to be that guy but I was left off the multiple winners tab

Me too. :p
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020
    Barclay, thanks for this! I had a fleet switch too, and you missed one (no brackets on even 188 is ignoring it in the formula) so I'm at 5 events if you want to manually adjust as well. Can't believe I'm tied 5th in wins.... wow.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Barclay, thanks for this! I had a fleet switch too, and you missed one (no brackets on even 188 is ignoring it in the formula) so I'm at 5 events if you want to manually adjust as well. Can't believe I'm tied 5th in wins.... wow.

I can attest to two of those. I came in second to you once, then this last time you messaged me and said it looks like us again. As soon as I saw that message is said “EXPLETIVE!!!!” And then came in third.

• Options
    fixed, thanks!
  • Options
    Thank you for sharing!

Here is pivot & chart of the data - if we add date, then trend lines can be created quickly. This is just a screenshot as i find it easier to work inexcel than google sheets

For what it's worth, that 21 million galaxy max was when they did a rerun of the galaxy event with the old ruleset, where rare turn ins maxed out at 6250 or something like that. that high score was a bit inflated due to the different ruleset. I think Asus himself said the adjusted score, should they have used the regular ruleset, would be closer to 15 million or so.
  • Options
    Thanks for the hard work Barkley!
  • Options
    Great work, thank you.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you everyone who contributed and put this together, this is seriously cool. Actually, cool barely covers it, this is cool³.

I found myself on the list, clearly I still have work left to do, so thank you for restoring my motivation :)
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020
    Hey hey, I made the list! Thank you to the people that took the time to put this together, very well done! :)<3
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Thanks for adding this list! It's really neat to see. Also hilarious to see myself up there twice on two accounts. :D
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am on the list!! I am famous now!

Seriously, AWESOME work, all who have contributed. This is very impressive.
  • Options
    NoNameNamerNoNameNamer ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020
    I have updated Event Rankings to include a new sheet that identifies notable changes in the overall top100 players/top50 fleet rankings after each event.

qgt63ypix5cy.png
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have updated Event Rankings to include a new sheet that identifies notable changes in the overall top100 players/top50 fleet rankings after each event.

qgt63ypix5cy.png

What an awesome thing you’re doing! Thank you for this.

• Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I moved up 32 spots today!
  • Options
    NoNameNamerNoNameNamer ✭✭✭✭
    Good job, folks!

I've also added some stats on event scores that could help with planning when aiming for a top spot.

Overall scores per event type
    n3s3emg8dmy3.png

Most recent 5 events
    6i9dn746a09b.png
  • Options
    Hey hey, I made the list! Thank you to the people that took the time to put this together, very well done! :)<3

so Nomad and all the others-congratulations!
    nggh8uqlra2i.gif
    ;p

anyway,really awesome work!
    now i´m sad i never tried/did it as long as i was spending,but
    maybe one day...

• Options
    Thanks for a great tracking tool @SSR Barkley, @eXo | SilverRose and @Rowden. It's wonderful to be able to go back and see the history....
    Admiral of the Inner Planets Alliance fleets