Home The Bridge
Options

New Tuesday crew: EV Suit A.G. Robinson

Comments

• Options
    yes,archers friend from "First Flight",i enjoyed this episode,sad it is not even a 1 to 6 chance to get him... and i have all the 4*chars ff fe:(
    but need one last copy for ev-suit seven...

and after the harvester....ehm "1701 bashir pulling desaster" ... meh,maybe he pops up in dabo^^

i have insane dabo and merit-pull luck,but in gauntlet and any 650dil packs its all about sadness and frustration.

argh,this game tho...... :p

but anyway,this is a nice episode,right?:) some more about the early starfleet technologies and how is evolved. the first forcefield tryouts,photon torpedos... and the ship designs,man,you can first watch an episode,you see a ship and you know exactly which race it belongs to (if the race is already known)

maybe the nx-alpha would be a nice 2*ship because of historic value...

( beside that stuff,dear tp,i need to get at least a copy of admiral patrick and Zheng He riker,so how about put em both in a 1500 dil pack? ofc not both in the same pack,i would never ever be able to make a decision;p )
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, he is a dud of a card. He is the #17 ENG/SCI shuttler and not even top 20 ENG/SCI voyager (my calc is slightly different from the standard, so yrmv slightly here).

I have been waiting for him, too. So I am conflicted in going for him.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wanted Hawk, got A.G. 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah. That was about normal. Two pulls. Got Phlox and Chekov. Both frozen........

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Finally, early 20th century Attorney General Robinson of Maryland joins STT!
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    I usually never go for Tuesday packs. This time I did two pulls: got a second star for Pike and a fifth star for Seven. So it was totally worth it. :smile:
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »
    I did one pull and got a heck of a good one: first star for EV Suit Pike, a Mutated Paris which got me my 4th star on Evo Janeway, and a full 1K of honor! 😃

yqfoselw8h86.png

Congrats!

Third pull got me a third ⭐ on Karr. No EV Suits, but advanced hm.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 pull, 5th star for Seven. Not going to push my luck on this one.
  • Options
    CalhounCalhoun ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020
    Huh, it never hit me that there's both an A.G. Robinson and B.G. Robinson in Trek.
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did multiple pulls trying for Pike. I got a couple of Chekov's, multiple Phloxes, and one A.G. Robinson. Could be worse but I really want that Pike. I need to save Dil to try for Seska next week. Not looking forward to that....
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had Chekov frozen and Seven FF, but I broke my rule and made a single pull. Got the Pike I was lacking and two Commando Shrans from 2 beholds where the other two were FF or Immortal. He is now FF himself.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*