And so it begins!

The Med Apocalypse is nigh!
0chus7aqpxjx.jpg

Comments

• Options
    All for 10 measly trophies? Lol.
  • Options
    [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is one of the reasons I stopped playing gauntlets the mmr is broken and hasn't been fixed
  • Options
    I saw Blowfish Phlox several times yesterday. It was inevitable that the stats on Gauntlet crew keep rising, though only on highly, unattainable for most, crew.
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    You really have a knack for posting threads a few days late.
  • Options
    Sulan at 25 percent provides a better win percentage than Defensive Phlox at 5 percent.
    Proud member of eXodus
    Join the eXo|plosion today!
  • Options
    A wall of Defensive Phlox is only a matter of time.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hungry Dog wrote: »

Til he is event reward, I think there's a good bit of time before that occurs.

• Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    He might get into the Honor Hall though, or into the Gauntlet as prize following Guinan. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    He might get into the Honor Hall though, or into the Gauntlet as prize following Guinan. :)

I really don't think they're gonna use something existing for that. That'd discourage the folks who did get them from spending in those areas.

No, I think those both will be something new.

• Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, at least I can hope for Dabo prize some day, haha. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    Hungry Dog wrote: »

Til he is event reward, I think there's a good bit of time before that occurs.

Even then, he won't be community reward like Mirror was.
  • Options
    Dralix wrote: »
    You really have a knack for posting threads a few days late.

well i didnt see him till just yesterday...i guess im outta phase with this timeline lol
  • Options
    Really disappointed when I saw this crew. There is plenty of 4* with high Med Prof, which are available to all, and 5* Sulan is there but only marginally better. I felt the Med side of gauntlet was balanced, but no longer
  • Options
    Really disappointed when I saw this crew. There is plenty of 4* with high Med Prof, which are available to all, and 5* Sulan is there but only marginally better. I felt the Med side of gauntlet was balanced, but no longer

Yep...med gauntlets used to be my best but i feel that that is gonna change soon!
  • Options
    IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    Earlier this week one of the trait bonuses was Romantic (in an Eng guantlet), a trait added to all Phloxes except Mirror. So I had to deal with Def Phlox with 25% crit any time Med came up...
  • Options
    Ikrit wrote: »
    Earlier this week one of the trait bonuses was Romantic (in an Eng guantlet), a trait added to all Phloxes except Mirror. So I had to deal with Def Phlox with 25% crit any time Med came up...

OUCH! Sounds very difficult.