Home The Bridge
Options

EV Collection!

AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
And a nice pack with a bunch of newer 4* too.

Comments

• Options
    But the collection was a bit of a letdown with only three tiers... :/
  • Options
    same,allways very happy to see new collections,so thx!
    to max out the treshhold for all the ev-crew avaliable right now would be "the kirsche of the sahnehaube"XD
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very happy to see more collections :) It's a shame they capped it at a 10 crew threshold...11 non-gold crew, a gauntlet exclusive, the most recent mega, and 2020 campaign crew probably makes it a pretty easy complete for the average player. 20 or even 25 threshold so we can grow into it would have been lovely.

Agreed. I didn't have the collection completed initially, but the pack had two 4* from recent events and a pack exclusive pike, so it was an easy buy for me. I completed Phlox and Chekov with the pack and then we'd surprised when that put me over the collection.

But i wonder if that was the point. An easy to complete collection with a pack offering the crew to complete it. TP may be seeing if they can get a lot of people to buy a couple packs vs counting on fewer people chasing the new 5* and buying a lot of packs.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish I had some dilithium. First pack in a really long time where I needed every crew in it.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    ShadowPresenceShadowPresence ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020
    Ivanstone wrote: »
    Wish I had some dilithium. First pack in a really long time where I needed every crew in it.

Agreed. I need 3 and 2 of them are 4*. And that's the only Pike variant I dont have. But I just spent all my Dil trying to get Number One in that Friday pack.

Edit: That's the only Anson- Pike I dont have.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivanstone wrote: »

I didn't look yet, but I might have open 4 🌟 Crew. And of course A. G. is brand new.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done WG. A bit surprised with the inclusion of a couple, but excellent work.

Four more crew needed to add an extra tier, maybe Picard and Worf.

The pack is great for me to, as I need stars or the crew for them all. One pull netted me the forth star for EV phlox, and the forth for Gabriel Bell.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done WG. A bit surprised with the inclusion of a couple, but excellent work.

The pack is great for me to, as I need stars or the crew for them all. One pull netted me the forth star for EV phlox, and the forth for Gabriel Bell.

I guess they decided to use a wide definition of environmental suit. The Breen and Andorian EV Suit Mudd did not surprise me. But Red Angel I didn't even think of.......
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    Instantly maxed. I expect this collection to grow quickly including an extra tier.

Now, I'm still waiting on much deserved collections for Klingons and the Dominion.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020
    Thx for the new collcetion, just surprised it ended with 10 max crew.
    Maybe the original idea was to only include crew with „EV Suit“ in their name?
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Very exciting!

I agree another tier would be nice. Perhaps they have another EV suit character they want to roll out a few months down the road, alongside a new tier?
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    I wonder if they didn’t think it would be kind of discouraging to add another difficult “aspirational” threshold so soon after the Mirror collection and its very difficult top threshold.

• Options
    Thank you!
    dkmz6kwkgu9b.gif
    “It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so. “ – Mark Twain?
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if they didn’t think it would be kind of discouraging to add another difficult “aspirational” threshold so soon after the Mirror collection and its very difficult top threshold.
    Agreed. The Mirror collection is a bit daunting to complete, even for many established players. The EV collection is a far more achievable target for newer rosters. It's also consistent with many of the original collections that max out rewards at low numbers but are loaded with crew possibilities.
  • Options

A letdown? An easy to complete collection that increased engineering and science stats for my crew. That is awesome! Thanks TP!

I was happy to see the new collection and am hoping that TP might add some tiers later if the collection grows in characters.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭

A letdown? An easy to complete collection that increased engineering and science stats for my crew. That is awesome! Thanks TP!

I was happy to see the new collection and am hoping that TP might add some tiers later if the collection grows in characters.

Yes, they frequently do that.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options

I guess they decided to use a wide definition of environmental suit. The Breen and Andorian EV Suit Mudd did not surprise me. But Red Angel I didn't even think of.......

Wonder if Touchbearer Rejac should qualify 🤔
  • Options
    Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Emperor Borg Drone (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020
    I also liked that it was easy to complete. It's nice to have a few collections that are achievable for everyone vs others that are more (or extremely) difficult to complete.

Apart from that, they will probably add tiers once there is more crew. If I remember well, none of the skill/proficiency collections have tiers at 15 and it would be weird to have a collection of this type with 21 cards in it, that requires 20 immortals to complete the last tier.
  • Options
    Emeritus wrote: »

no one likes torchbearer rejac :lol:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭

Got him from a single premium pull earlier this week because the other two choices were already immortalized and neither was worth starting a second one. Can confirm, don't like him..
  • Options
    robownage wrote: »

Got him from a single premium pull earlier this week because the other two choices were already immortalized and neither was worth starting a second one. Can confirm, don't like him..

probably one of the least worthy 5*’s that there is imo

(i mean like he doesn’t deserve to be a 5* more than a lot of others that don’t)
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭

Did anyone immortalize him so that he would help if he was in the collection?
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also liked that it was easy to complete. It's nice to have a few collections that are achievable for everyone vs others that are more (or extremely) difficult to complete.

Apart from that, they will probably add tiers once there is more crew. If I remember well, none of the skill/proficiency collections have tiers at 15 and it would be weird to have a collection of this type with 21 cards in it, that requires 20 immortals to complete the last tier.

I think there's enough EV crew that could be added to the game. Sure, the collection would be tough to hit 20 now, but maybe less hard 6 months or a year from now.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was to 8 right off too. My EV Seven isn't quite done and I have a couple others FF. I bought the pack even though I have Chekhov immortal and Seven FF. I got a Pike, who I needed yet (now at 26 4*s to go- got the Gorn Captain on a Voyage the other day), and two beholds- each containing 2 FF/immortal crew and Commando Shran. He went from 2/4 to FF in one portal. (Picked up a fourth * for Danara Pel on a voyage and another * on Roga Danar from Dabo today. Not bad today at all :D )
    The tiers tend to go 1, 5, 10, 25, 40, 60, and 80. There is currently only 21 in the collection. We'll get a new tier in time. There is a long list of collection tiers that need added. One stops at 25 and needs 40, 60, and 80.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sent off a science and engineering voyage before looking at the collection bonuses. Oops.
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020
    I think there's enough EV crew that could be added to the game. Sure, the collection would be tough to hit 20 now, but maybe less hard 6 months or a year from now.
    Yeah, off the top of my head:

Picard & Worf (First Contact)
    Garak, O'Brien, Nog (Empok Nor)
    Thot Pran (DS9)
    Reed (Romulan minefield)
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport