Home Engineering Room
Options

Warship Voyager

eXo | SilverRose (retired)eXo | SilverRose (retired) ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2020 in Engineering Room
From the episode:

cv37unkvc6fe.png

Um, is the one in game unfinished? What's up with the blue bars everywhere?
Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!

Comments

• Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    This looks terrible. I tried flying to different planets thinking it might be weird shadowing but no, all the weapons emplacements look like they never got skinned.
  • Options
    could be a glitch, if refreshing the app doesn’t help then maybe something else is the problem 🖖
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020
    Yeah, it's pretty normal for the new ship skins to look weird the first time they're used. My Woyager looked wacky, with blue bars all over it, and then I restarted and all was fine.

r1fkd5cmcdmy.png

q8bo2adw3o3m.png
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this still an issue now, after a restart?
  • Options
    Yeah, it didn't go away after restart at first. I leveled up the ship more and now it's working. Perhaps the joys of early ship adoption.
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it didn't go away after restart at first. I leveled up the ship more and now it's working. Perhaps the joys of early ship adoption.

Thank you for confirming!
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    I restarted and mine is still poorly rendered. Hopefully they release a fix soon.

I was so excited for them to release this ship. I have been wanting a warship Voyager since I started playing in 2016!
  • Options
    starfoxstarfox ✭✭✭
    edited November 2020
    posted in wrong section oops
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I restarted and mine is still poorly rendered. Hopefully they release a fix soon.

I was so excited for them to release this ship. I have been wanting a warship Voyager since I started playing in 2016!

Could you please post a screenshot and tell me on which platform you are playing?
    Thank you!