Home The Bridge
Options

Never Mind the previous, but I did figure out what the cutoff for the portal updates is

W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2020 in The Bridge
Edited to remove the confused list.
However- Having accidentally re-read the March ET pack list, without noticing the date, I can tell you that that pack is the new list of 4 and 5* additions to the portal, with the two ships that were missing back then, and the new blues added.
This ET pack will comprise the 4 and 5* crew for the next update, almost guaranteed.
Does anyone have a way to compare the ET pack contents from pack before March to the March portal update?
W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*

Comments

• Options
    ExanimusExanimus ✭✭✭✭
    Are you confusing the portal update list with the limited time list?
  • Options
    Not exactly. Don't the ET crew go in the portal not long after the packs are over? Are they doing the update in two phases?
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not exactly. Don't the ET crew go in the portal not long after the packs are over? Are they doing the update in two phases?

No. Elusive Treasures are crew not in the portal. The portal update never includes recent crew.

So new crew from the last couple months will be in elusive treasures but not added to the portal.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's weird this time is elusive treasures and the portal update happening at the same time. So technically a bunch of the "elusive"crew are now available in the regular portal.
  • Options
    ExanimusExanimus ✭✭✭✭
    The portal update is all the crew added roughly between a year and 6 months ago. The ET are all the crew from 6 months ago till last week. Think of the ET as event crew. The Portal list are permanent adds to voyages and basic list. The ET won't be added for 6 months. So I suppose you could look at the ET as a preview of the next Portal Update.
  • Options
    Actually, I realized I still had the ET list from March (which was the problem).
    The current portal update is the previous ET pack (I compared the two lists), the ships that were new to that point, and all the blues since added, no more- no less. This ET pack, the ships added since the March update until now, and any new blues added between now and then, regardless of how long it will be, will be in the next update.