Home The Bridge

Disappointing elusive single pull

zwb2tcembnn6.jpg

Finished the achievement and used the single elusive pull and recieved a normal portal pull. Kinda disappointed about this and doubting I will buy any of the elusive special.

Comments

• Mine was quite underwhelming as well. No way that single pull is worth 650 dilithium. With the regular portal at the very least you get the chance of two or even three beholds and a lot more honor for the same price...
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • I appreciate getting a little something like this to celebrate the portal update.

Yeah, mine was rather underwhelming as well. But it was also a super easy achievement to accomplish. For folks who have to work at it more, I imagine they're more likely to get something substantive.

Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • ExanimusExanimus ✭✭✭✭
    Yep, silik and two frozen. If it was meant to entice it didn't work. With such a huge pool of features the odds are still against you. You might imagine the behold would be guaranteed at least one feature.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the blue guy from that awful holodeck episode of Voyager with the preachy tree and water guy. It was at least new to me, if useless.
  • KaiRoKaiRo ✭✭✭
    I got the blue guy from that awful holodeck episode of Voyager with the preachy tree and water guy. It was at least new to me, if useless.

It's not easy being blue. :p

That said, I just got Jazz Musician Odo (*) vs. Prince Bashir (**) vs. Niners Worf (Not Owned). I'm NOT disappointed. :D
    "Don't try to be a great man... just be a man. Let history make its own judgments."
    -- Dr. Zefram Cochrane, around 2073
  • SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    I had an all-frozen choice. That felt like a big slap in the face. But it did have one crew from the elusives list (Altan Soong) so i cannot complain about that. But I would have obviously preferred someone we did not get their 4th star from their respective event's community rewards.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭

You lucky duck. I need him to go with my Trevis. Shame we can’t trade in this game.
    Let’s fly!
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020
    A fairly easy achievement and easy honor for many of us. I would have loved a 5* behold, but I’m certainly not crushed that I didn’t get it. The longer you play this game, the less likely the pulls you do will always be useful. It’s the nature of the game...
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Thorozar Thorozar ✭✭✭✭
    Honor, mine was a normal pull as well. Nothing elusive about it.
  • Selene 7Selene 7 ✭✭✭✭
    Ditto, old crew, all frozen
  • the only thing ‘elusive’ about these pulls is getting something useful :hushed:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!